the Rift

[OPEN] No Thing Is Everything

Himitsu Posts: 6
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 2 years old [Birdsong Birthday]
Adoptable
HIMITSU
got a secret, can you keep it

There is no enthusiasm in my movement as I turn, "Ikaw mosulti kanako." I assume it is me that the voice calls to. "Però sóc jo el que dius?" I suddenly feel drained by my run. Childhood is a fleeting creature that I cannot catch. It is exhausting to chase after ghosts. Maybe my attempt to do so only served to show I am still no more than a mere child. "M'agradaria ser un nen?"

"Do you?.." How curious this is. With practiced ease I switch back to the common tongue. "Do you worry for me?" Husky laughter lilts from my throat, "Tell me.. Why do you?" A small smirk upturns my top lip as if I had just dangled the most difficult riddle before him. What will his answer be? Why does a stranger take time to worry for another he does not know? Especially in this time of year when one is quite often consumed in worry for themselves.

I take a deep breath in to learn more of the stallion. My ears suddenly shoot forward with eagerness that tells of my age. What is that strange smell upon him? It is one I have never smelt before. The smell is certainly the musky smell of a living creature, but what?

"Are you a mountain spirit?" It is a question soft with childish wonder, but with the cutting edge of forced early maturity. Tora and I had often listened to our mother's frivolous tales of the spirits and god's that live in all of the lands. "You smell like nothing I have met before." Some of the spirits in her stories had nearly god-like knowledge. I start to bring to light the question I almost don't wish to ask; why was I born like this?

Ikaw mosulti kanako. || You speak to me.
Però sóc jo el que dius || But am I what you say?
M'agradaria ser un nen? || Do I remain a child?
@[Ashamin]

Image by Carlospics @ flickr

Messages In This Thread
No Thing Is Everything - by Himitsu - 06-29-2015, 05:37 AM
RE: No Thing Is Everything - by Ashamin - 07-06-2015, 03:29 PM
RE: No Thing Is Everything - by Himitsu - 07-13-2015, 06:39 PM
RE: No Thing Is Everything - by Ashamin - 07-15-2015, 10:41 PM