the Rift

[OPEN] Old family
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia, it seemed, was chasing her sister but never quite managing to be in the same place at the same time. For nearly a full year she had lived in the Basin and Ktulu had lived in the Edge, and now they were rotating. The fact was not lost on Phi, and she was quite amused by it. Maybe one day they would end up in the same place, and she would welcome that day with exuberant celebration. For now, she would be content knowing that she had taken her sister’s advice and had followed her heart. Phi wanted to tell her sister, much like they would gossip before, but she also wanted to inform Archibald and Kaj of recent developments.

Her arrival thus had a two-fold purpose, and she trotted briskly toward the roar of the Falls. The land had changed so much since she had ruled the Foothills, and her time invading had only given her a small idea of the beauty of what lay within. Thought the humidity was not to her liking, she could not deny how lovely the green and lofty views truly were. The pale princess took the main entrance this time – or at least the entrance the main party had used during the invasion.

She was still not sure of the pathways, so she walked to the edge of a cliff and yelled through lovely, open canyons. “Ktulu!” she bellowed loudly. “Archibald! Kaj!” Ophelia was rarely ever so loud, but she felt comfortable here – confident. These were friends, old friends and family. From corner to corner of this world, there were those who loved her, despite her faults, and she knew that now was a very important time to set the records straight. Archibald and Ktulu would have the truth – no matter what.

Besides, she had yet to tell Ktulu that Torleik said he loved her. Even the thought made her giddy, and she smiled broadly as she waited.

@[Kaj]
@[Ktulu]
@[Archibald]

Art by: equusamor @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Old family - by Ophelia - 05-23-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: Old family - by Isopia - 05-23-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: Old family - by Kaj - 05-26-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Old family - by Ophelia - 06-03-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Old family - by Archibald - 06-04-2015, 02:46 AM
RE: Old family - by Isopia - 06-08-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: Old family - by Kaj - 06-10-2015, 12:49 AM