Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

"Ktulu!"

There was absolutely no mistaking the voice that called for her and despite her sore muscles Ktulu found herself trotting briskly in the direction the call had come from. The cuts she'd sustained in her fight with Archibald pulled, the scabs breaking and allowing blood to rise to the surface of her battered flesh. 'Slow down!' Eytan growled from somewhere behind her, but Ktulu ignored him. She could power through the discomfort that her sore muscles and cuts caused her in order to see her sister again.

"Ophelia!" The dark mare called out her sister's name as she approached, caring little that Kaj had already beaten her there. Her steps slowed as the distance between herself and Ophelia was closed. Worry etched itself into the features of her face and bubbled within her chest as she came to a halt beside the newly crowned Czar. "Why are you here?" She asked, echoing the question that Kaj had asked only seconds before. Ktulu spared him a brief glance before her gaze was refocused on Ophelia, her red eyes scanning her sister's body for some sign that she'd been harmed. There was nothing that she could see and it made Ktulu frown deeply.

"What's wrong?" She asked. "Has something happened?" Am I needed? Do I need to fight for you? Just tell me who. Eytan was far less concerned about Ophelia's arrival snorted as Ktulu questioned her sister. 'She's smiling.' He pointed out. 'Nothing wrong.' Ktulu blinked and refocused her gaze on Ophelia's face. Having been so concerned with possibly bodily harm she'd completely missed the smile. "Why are you smiling?"

"."
ooc://
placing this after Ktu's fight with Archi.

@[Ophelia]
@[Kaj]
@[Archibald]
@[Isopia]

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Old family - by Ophelia - 05-23-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: Old family - by Isopia - 05-23-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: Old family - by Kaj - 05-26-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Old family - by Ophelia - 06-03-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Old family - by Archibald - 06-04-2015, 02:46 AM