the Rift

[OPEN] Old family

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

ARCHIBALD the DAUNTLESS

I will give your heart a place to rest when everything you had has turned and left.
I'll weave your names into my ribcage; lock your hearts inside my chest.

It was Loretta's panic that alerted the Dauntless Czar. Ophelia! she screamed through a sightless bond towards the much larger stallion. Grunting, he acknowledged her and pressed his body forward. The red and white malamute pushed through the bramble without inhibition, tongue rolling from her trap-like jaws as she panted. The weather was growing colder, and with that, the bitchs mind was growing increasingly restless. The cur thrived in the cold season. She was born and bred for it, her ancestors handing her evolutionary success in a silver platter. Even in her age, Loretta still played like a pup in the first snow. Hiwver, now was not the time for play. Ophelia called them, and something akin to a needle in the pairs lungs poked and prodded them on.

Archibald made it into the clearing with no pomp or circumstance, but his mere presence seemed to bend the world into submission. There was no hiding his arrival; he was a massive beast of power and glory wrapped in a dark, scarred hide. Loretta's amber eyes darted around at the trio before them, and for the first time she realized that Kaj was without a companion. In the presence of three, strongly bonded creatures, this revelation amazed her. He must be so lonely. she though towards Archibald dismissively, her tail curling elegantly across her back. Golden eyes, hard and dark, softened some. He had missed the words Ophelia had spread to his partner Czar and his Champion. A small frown dipped the corners of his lips in confusion. "I apologize for keeping you all waiting. What have I missed? How fares the north?"

Archibald took a step towards Ohelia and Ktulu, questioning eyes moving between them. He looked over a broad shoulder to Kaj, ears pricked towards the equal king. Archibald did not like being in the dark, and without saying a word he demanded an answer from those gathered before him. Had the Aurora Basin sent Ophelia to renegotiate contracts between them? The warlord's brow furrowed some. He and Ophelia has just recently sparred, and she had given him no word to make his heart quiver for the safety f his herd, of his family. A dark tail slapped against his hicks as he waited, mind churning with all of the possibilities that could lay out before him. Mentally, finally, he reached out. Phi? There were very few Archibald would display such a sense of urgency, of worry to, and Ophelia was one blessed with such a power. His mind and heart were open to her own, a bond forged between them in iron and blood and sacrifice.

[IM HERE.]

Image Credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Old family - by Ophelia - 05-23-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: Old family - by Isopia - 05-23-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: Old family - by Kaj - 05-26-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Old family - by Ophelia - 06-03-2015, 04:39 PM