the Rift

[OPEN] A half-assed adventure

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme
If I had a heart I could love you
If I had a voice then I would sing

The stallion heard the rustle of feathers and visibly stiffened, the light in his vibrant, intelligent bronze eyes growing cold. His dislike of the feathered species was even greater than his dislike of the hornless, and the instinct to assume the persona of narcissistic ass was powerful. Old habits were hard to break, even if Essetia had been slowly and powerfully chipping away at the prejudice he had felt and enjoyed his entire life. Yes, enjoyed. Life was good when you were the alpha species, more powerful and beautiful than all the rest. With his cloven hooves, two, proud horns and long, shimmering beard, he was every ounce unicorn – a predator, glorious in his ability to destroy.

Could other species boast of innate swords? Tasseled tails made for balance? Cloven hooves for sure-footedness? Surely not! They were common rabble, normal, and painfully average. The blood of the unicorn had to be held pure, like a royal bloodline, but even those thoughts were slipping away. Genetics could not be changed so late in life, but did they not deserve a chance to prove their worth in other ways? Never could they be as strong or glorious as he, but from ant to elephant, the world held all and made all.

His calculating gaze swept over the red form, inhaling scent that was undoubtedly female. For whatever reason, they always smelled sweet – like fruit. Except Illynx; she had never smelled very sweet. She was very unobservant to just stumble across him like she did, and he offered no sign of sympathy as she looked up toward him in a startled way. Ulrik raised a thick, dark brow, and Kirchoff, his hellhound, curled up around one of his massive forelegs.

“Do you always wander around in life without paying attention to who is near?” he asked, the deep, rough tones of his voice punctuated by a thick, cruel sounding accent.

@[Ruairi] :D Anyone else is free to join too!!!

image credit

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
A half-assed adventure - by Ulrik - 05-24-2015, 03:10 AM
RE: A half-assed adventure - by Ruairi - 05-25-2015, 01:00 AM
RE: A half-assed adventure - by Ulrik - 06-03-2015, 03:01 PM