the Rift

[OPEN] Wake me from the nothing I've be come...

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

PARELIA
Honest hearts are undercover. We are shadows on our own
She hung around the meeting just long enough to make sure Areli was well taken care of before slipping away. Honey eyes glanced back once towards her kings making sure they were not going to say anymore before she left. The mason prayed nobody would follow as she tried to ease the pain within her heart. The pale dove wasn't sure it had fully sunk in yet, but already it felt as if her world were ending. How could she go on happily when her baby boy was off doing Gods know what, in the sand? For know she still had her golden filly, Areli but who knew for how much longer? Ilios was only a yearling. Did he realize how hard this was on her? 'Course he does.' Penna rested upon her scared withers preening her short mane. How is it the falcon always knew what to say? 'Thank you Penna, I love you.' 'Love you too Pare.' A small broken hearted smile touched her lips.

She needed someone to talk to, but there didn't seem to be anyone left. A tear slipped from auburn eyes as she moved deeper into her old home. It was easy, even in her foggy state, to find the most hidden reigns of the falls. She was still unsure why her leaders had not called upon her help in the invasion. She had prior knowledge of this water logged land and all of the secret paths. Maybe she could be of some use to her family anyway. Show them where everything was, explain what they falls had been like. Protected by the drunk and high, with only a handful of sane mixed in. That would all have to wait, now she just needed some time to heal and process what her life meant. 'Why don't you go and enjoy yourself for a bit? You haven't hunted in much to long.' Worry coursed through their mental bond as the bird held on firmly. "Please Penna..." Her dismal pleading tones seemed to work. With an almighty sigh the falcon took flight with some parting words he was gone. 'Just for a little. Call if need me.'

words Penna

Words; 361
Tags; @[Kaj]
Notes; SO short and awful! It will get better I promise!

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Wake me from the nothing I've be come... - by Parelia - 05-25-2015, 04:20 PM