the Rift

[OPEN] Wake me from the nothing I've be come...

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

PARELIA
Honest hearts are undercover. We are shadows on our own
She had seen the wispy smile Kaj had given her, but she just couldn't muster the energy to smile back. Her mask had shattered the moment Ilios told her his plan.She knew it would heal, with time. For now there was no hiding her emotions, maybe a thin fake layer, but under closer inspection they would know. For now she was a broken dove, bound by motherly love to suffer as her baby spread his wings. 'How will we manage without him?' She knew now her son had been the glue that held the four of them together. Without Ilios they were a mother, daughter, son, and a sperm donor. Now he was gone she could see how much her love for Ciceron had died. This was the end of them, it had been from the moment he let her leave.

The sound of her name marinaded those deep dulcet tones, sent a shiver through her broken heart. She turned in time to see the look upon his face. Expecting pity his warm smile shocked her, froze her to the ground. Honey eyes met his and for a moment she felt safe, whole. Emotions she rather keep hidden poured from her eyes, tears. As the salty water slipped from hollow eyes her dome fell hoovering inches from the ground. She waited until his words stopped, carefully listening to everything he had to say. Her own tones quite were sad, but grateful, "I know you will Kaj, I have never doubted you, and I never will. Please excuse me..." She didn't mean she was leaving, or even that she wanted him to leave. The dove hoped beyond hope he would understand what she meant.

Under the cover of teal and cream forelock the girl looked up at her magnificent Czar. When his handsome features came into focus she could not hold back. In a flash she stumbled forward pressing her damp face against his powerful chest. "Oh Kaj, what am I going to do without him? He... He held us all together, now that he is gone... I feel so alone..." Tears gushed from her closed eyes pain pounding through her. Even from this distance Penna could feel the sorrow growing within his bonded once more. He would do as she had asked and stay away though. He knew she was safe with Kaj, he was a great stallion, one of the only he enjoyed being around.

Once her eyes were dry, albeit red, she pulled away mumbling apologizes. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to step over any boundaries. You just make me feel safe and..." She pulled up sharply. 'Do I really feel that way?' Even as she asked herself she heard a whisper, 'Yes.' Kaj had been there for so much, always a friendly face, even if they hadn't been able to talk for long. Turning her gaze upon the handsome man she stood quietly streaks of dampness slowly drying. What should she say, was there even anything to say? Would he scorn her if she uttered the truth? So for now she just stood quietly watching him as time ticked on.

Speaking  Penna

Words; 524
Tags; @[Kaj]
Notes;  So. Many. Feels!

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wake me from the nothing I've be come... - by Parelia - 06-17-2015, 12:09 AM