the Rift

[OPEN] Wake me from the nothing I've be come...

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
@Kaj

PARELIA
Honest hearts are undercover. We are shadows on our own
The dove, could see the affect her turmoil was having upon him. There always seemed to be a trail of pain and tears behind her. It was hard to turn from him, even if it was better that way, better for her to gather herself up. If she could just ignite and melt the mask she was so used to back together everything would be okay. She could and would heal in time on her own, but her whole world had crumpled in what seemed like seconds. Deep in her brain the girl knew this had been coming for a long time, building to a crescendo. She had been blind. Purposely over looked the bad and embraced ever last ounce of good, set herself up to fall. This was all her fault, always was. Heaving a sigh the mare turned back to her golden king.

Seeing the worry etched upon his handsome face sent her reeling forward. She needed him, needed to feel wanted. She knew her daughter, and Ilios, loved her deeply. Knew in her heart that she was wanted, but in this moment all felt broken. His wings shot out and around her. 'Is this what loving a Pegasus feels like?' Shelter was an emotion ever primal instinct demanded, but it was hard to find. Had she finally found it with this powerful king? Sparkling eyes found his while deep vocal wrapped around the tender fragments of her heart. She was strong, had raised her boy to be strong. There was no doubt in the girl's mind that he would not lie to her. So she had done something right, had raised her boy into a fine young man. Dainty head dropped once more pressing her forehead against his massive chest. His gentle muzzle sent a jolt of feelings racing through her. Did he care like she did?

Once more he spoke the truth, words she longed to hear. Tense muscles eased as her slender frame took a more relaxed position, so did her tongue. "Thank you for everything you've done for me and my family. I love you Ka..." Her mouth shut with an audible click teeth slamming shut. 'Oh fuck...' Deep within her bond she could feel Penna laughing even as he turned towards her. She needed him now the words had been said. Within seconds the falcon landed upon her shoulders, having stuck close by. Even as the words left her mouth her hazel eyes flew wide, bulging. 'Oh Gods what have I done?!' Completely unable to move her heart raced as if she was racing over the ground. 'Oh Gods....' She could see everything she had built with Kaj exploding. It was done, it had been said. Now all the frozen mare could do was wait for his next move. Even as she chose to stand still her ears flicked back nervously.
Speaking  Penna

Words; 478
Tags;
Notes; I don't know why the tag didn't work

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wake me from the nothing I've be come... - by Parelia - 08-08-2015, 11:38 PM