Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

I don't think I'd ever been so eager to complete a patrol. I think it was probably the fact that it gave me a reason to be out of the Throat and a reason not to sleep and be plagued by my nightmares. It gave me something to do, something to keep my mind totally occupied so I didn't dwell on everything that made me so terribly sad. The last two patrols I'd taken part in had been at the Veins, so I was a bit surprised when I was told that I would be going to the caves. The last time I had been there I had found Roux laying injured outside and had been terrified that I had been the one to hurt him in my infected rampage.

The caves weren't that far from the Throat, but I still flew to save myself some time and get there faster. I was well aware that there was a possibility that my partners (whom I had never met) were already there and waiting for me. When I finally reached my destination I circled overhead, mostly so I could see if there was anyone down there waiting for me. I didn't see anyone so I began my descent, using my wings to slow myself as the ground came closer and closer. My hooves touched the ground and my knees bent to absorb the impact, however slight it might have been. I tucked my wings against my sides and glanced around.

"Hello?" I called out because I couldn't be sure that they hadn't gotten here before me and went ahead without me. My ears tilted forward and I listened for an answer. After a minute or so I drifted closer to the cave entrance and looked down into the darkness and frowned because I really had no desire to go back down there.

"."
@[Zèklè] & @[Astrasza]y

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
saving grace and killing me [patrol] - by Ranjiri - 05-25-2015, 09:59 PM