the Rift

A Gold Heart and a Red Cape

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

Rasta carefully shifted her frame to find a more comfortable stance with Ettore upon her back. Aye, she waited a moment to see if this Mauja would respond. He didn't, though, so she turned her attentions back toward Kelso and inquired if he had grown up here. The answer she received surprised her slightly, for she had rarely found anyone who lived in Helovia most of their lives lingering in this forest without the appearance that they were searching for new recruits.

He says that he tends to reside in the redwoods near the rotunda and Rasta tried to start imagining what that actually looked like. A deep crimson colour clung to her mind, spread across the forest in vibrant hues. Oh, if it really did look that like it most likely looked gorgeous. But, alas, she would never truly get to see that. Just flashes, on occasion, from Ettore. He says that should they grace the area he would be glad to see them again. She smiles, ears pricked forward, "I would love to. I will stop by on my travels to the Dragon's Throat," she says before he continues on. His wings lower just a little - she can hear it from the shifting of the way the wind moved over them.

He asks if she enjoyed living in the Hidden falls and she gives a small bob of her head. Aye, she supposed she did. However, the question of the number of pegasi… she honestly did not know the answer. "It is calm, quiet…" she begins, offering a gentle shrug which is accompanied by Ettore's chirp. "The leadership changed, so I am growing accustomed but there isn't anything bad, per say. If you like waterfalls and patches of forest it is perfect." Then, she pauses for a moment - trying to rack her brain for the answer about the pegasi. "As far as the number of pegasus who live there… I do not know the answer. I haven't seen too many, but with new leadership also came a fair number of new bodies that I have not met…"

Ettore flickers a small bit, feeling Rasta's sore muscles. Aye, it had been a long journey. Though, she had only started to feel it now that she was standing in one place instead of moving. "You are welcome to come visit if you wish to see for yourself," she offers to Kelso and Kelso only (for she still was uncertain on this Mauja character that was near them).

@[Kelso]

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Kelso - 05-26-2015, 08:10 AM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Rasta - 05-28-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Kelso - 05-30-2015, 05:56 AM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Rasta - 05-30-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Mauja - 06-01-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Kelso - 06-04-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: A Gold Heart and a Red Cape - by Rasta - 06-06-2015, 12:50 AM