the Rift

[OPEN] And this is how I shall start my life.

Karalius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Upon his arrival, the clouded brute had come forth after meeting several of his own kind in the Threshold. Helovia was a becoming land, and into this land he stepped on muscled pillars that clipped the soft grass. Its signs of aging in this Orangemoon was becoming apparent, but nonetheless it was comforting on the proud daggers of Karalius. His golden shoulder marking shone in the light, as the light danced equally enticing onto his golden orbs that reflected the splendour he was witnessing. Even for a stubborn, proud and cold-hearted brute, this place was beautifully soothing.

He slowly took in his surroundings, only really paying attention to the sky that was shining a dull orange as the sun faded and sank down. It was said that the sun would be dragged back down to the ground everyday by the unknown gods of the world who deemed to 'own' this ball of light. Yet Karalius knew this just to be a foals tale. The pale light gave deep warmth aswell, which heated his strengthened and youthful bodice in the dying times of the year.

Pricking his tapered ears this way and that, his hearing senses tipped to the slightest sound that would suggest life. He had no interest in who came that day as he was already achieving his first main goal: to be part of this land. He recalled as Andash, his ivory winged half-brother, had described the world that now lay out before him. It seemed incredible to him now, that after all this time he was no longer the young yearling that heard the tales of a winged brute that he called brother but bore no blood relevance to him, yet Karalius simply listened intently. It was now time to fulfill the dreams he had as a young brute, to become the best and this was where he would make this. Being part of a simple herd was not what Karalius desired; no. It was with a mischevious mind that he become the brute of all, conquerer of sorts.

Yet as his mind wandered in these thoughts, he continued to scope the land. Noticing a wide river out before him, he strutted towards it in a cool fashion and lapped at the water. Its cool waves tingled his senses and cooled off his bodice. Now he was no longer paying attention to anything, not the scenery, not whether there was life, not whether he was alone and safe.

Messages In This Thread
And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 04:19 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-01-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-06-2015, 04:05 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-12-2015, 08:08 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-16-2015, 05:21 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-24-2015, 04:58 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 07-20-2015, 02:46 PM