the Rift

[OPEN] And this is how I shall start my life.

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

ISOPIA
And we came forth to contemplate the stars

Isopia had been following the river from the ocean. The child of earth and water was understandably drawn to where the components of her heritage met, and she felt rather soothed by the ocean's waves as they gently disappeared into the surge of the river, and the trickle of the stream that she knew to be much farther ahead. None of this water made it into the Hidden Falls - stopping just short of her home - but it was as good of a path as any to return by.

On impossibly long limbs, the earthen child wandered. Her death-masked skull was lowered to the water, as her raven hooves splashed through the water. She adjusted her course every now and then to move around particularly large rocks on the shore, but for the most part she kept up to her fetlocks emerged. The bite of the water didn't bother her - her legs had grown numb long ago, and because her barrel was so far away thanks to the height of her limbs, her core temperature hadn't dropped as a result. Her mis-matched wings hung loosely from her sides as she moved, partially covering up the bloody-patchwork that dotted her left side.

She wasn't just following the water though, she was inspecting it for clarity and health. Although the water wasn't alive, it housed many ecosystems and lifeforms. Isopia was currently trying to inspect the health of those ecosystems. This Tallsun had been particularly hot, given that the Moon Goddess had been banished. Without her light and winds to cool off the nights, the heat had risen to sweltering heights. Fires had started and crops had died. Parts of the land that should not have been impacted were - and the demi-child wanted to know if these waters had been as well.

As such, she hardly noticed Karalius as she splashed through. She was too intent on the bacteria and algae that she could make out on the rocks, to notice the gold-splattered stallion on the opposite bank.

Table style by Tamme! Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Isopia - 05-26-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 04:19 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-01-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-06-2015, 04:05 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-12-2015, 08:08 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-16-2015, 05:21 AM