the Rift

[OPEN] And this is how I shall start my life.

Karalius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Karalius never stopped lapping up the cool, refreshing water from the river. It was all so overwhelmingly new and exciting to the young brute, the clouded pelt now beginning to omit the same golden glow as his golden shoulder marking that grazed his pelt like an artistic mistake. His ears began to pick up the faint sound of the birds in the distance as they travelled across the dying light of the sky, but he still paid little attention to this. For a brute that thought himself so sure and safe in his own daggers, he was not one to rely on the senses he had been born with.

But then he began to pick up the sound that might have put this arrogance to the test: it was life. He turned his cranium quickly and by doing so splashed the water onto his velveteens and into his orbs, making him squint and shake his cranium vigorously in embarrassment. If anyone saw-shit. He had been seen, and instead of simply letting his eager bodice do the work for him to get him out of his embarrassment, he lifted his cranium high up and pushed out his chest at the expense of the strain on his tapered neck. The clouded brute was, in more than one way, a fool. He shook away the incident that occurred with the sharp and cold drips of water and instead shone his orbs in the direction of the creature that had appeared so suddenly on the other side of the bank. The splashes coming from the creature was what had alerted him, and it was only by chance (this time) that if the creature were to charge and lash out he could ready himself in time.
Yet as he glanced further, he found himself not needing to do this... just yet.

Stepping his pillars further into the river he began to push deeper in and by doing so the water levels rose against them, his dappled pelt growing wet and cold within it. But he was intent. And nosey. Tilting his cranium with curiosity, he studied the creature. Well, now he was closer he could easily spot the more feminine features of a dame. But in spite of this, he could not tell what species of creature she was. Her wings suggested the winged equines that had become a reluctant second family to him, yet she bore the horns of a ram. This confused his brain. Her entire bodice was a mixture of the mahoganies and russet that formed into a startling mismatch on the wings. But her extra items like the red cloak that swung from her back and the lighter markings across her face truly startled Karalius. Even spending the majority of his short life with winged creatures had not accustomed him to such a unique creature. With a metaphorical shake of his head, he cleared these thoughts from his mind and instantly began his routine of strutting towards her, skull held high and handsome in an order to impress. Not that he cared if he did, he was simply curious.

As he came closer he began to speak to her in a low and bass-like voice,
"I did not know I was sharing these lands with another."

@[Isopia]

Messages In This Thread
And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 04:19 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-01-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-06-2015, 04:05 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-12-2015, 08:08 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-16-2015, 05:21 AM