the Rift

[OPEN] And this is how I shall start my life.

Karalius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Karalius saw the unique dame's cranium markings as she flicked her head sharply towards the sounds of his prescence growing slowly towards her. The markings along the side of her skull actually seemed to represent the skull and it intrigued him, they suited the structure well, but still gave her an eery look. The brute watched intently as her orbs narrowed, also a golden tone that matched his. He tilted his head in restraint of affection to show her that he meant no harm but was not going to come further. There seemed an unease about the stance of the newcomer; it appeared like she was not one to stand her ground should she feel it unadvantageous.

Then you are ignorant. You share these lands with a multitude of others every single second. Even now, there are millions of bacteria surrounding you in the water, algae now on your hooves. In the air bacteria swim - and those are just a few of the ones that you can't see. There are the fish in this stream, the birds and the bugs. The creatures who live in this field.

The words took him aback as he was being lectured like a small yearling. He did not appreciate this, as he could tell from the youthful frame of the dame that she was no elder, perhaps, not even as old as he. Yet he had to admit that the russet queen was wise for her age. Yet the tone with which the dappled brute was being spoken to in was like an educated slap in the face. He was aware of some of the things that the winged/horned creature spoke of.

With a snap of his neck in polite frustration her arched his cranium to stare into her orbs, golden to golden,

"The herd that brought me up spoke of these things. There were people like you who knew of them, had that connection," his tone at that moment was a serious one, laced with deep bass. Then it suddenly changed as he continued, into a tone that could be classed as wisdom-like, "yet I cannot say I feel like the algae clinging to my daggers or the bacteria that swim around my person could constitute as a full being." Karalius picked his pillar up and placed it back into the water whilst lowering his handsome skull in a polite gesture towards the dame.

Yet as he stood there taking in the patronising tones of the newcomer, he witnessed something remarkable. And very strange. It seemed that the longer she stood in one place, the russet mare was becoming the scenery, and soon began to reflect the water. But the brute could not decide whether he was being tricked by the dying light or whether this was genuinely occurring in front of him. Even his winged counterparts back in his old home did not bear such powers. Instead, he shook the shock from his orbs and let it fall out of his body language as best as he could. It was, after all, impossible to ignore.

Only the very self-centered think that they are ever alone.

He shook his neck and stamped a hoof in frustration which with the clouded bodice could not hide. Why did this strange creature need to pick out the slightest thing from the first and only sentence he had uttered to her? His orbs glowed as he spoke further, "The alone I spoke of was the one within the mind, where no one can venture." Perhaps it sounded rude, but it was true. This meadow with its wide, soothing stream was a good place to collect thoughts and the brute had wanted time to plot his new life.

Karal soon saw her similar orbs gaze down at his golden marking, and there was a glimmer of what seemed like curiosty. His velveteens let out a faint smile, as he recalled the moment his winged family had gifted him the marking as a gesture of being part of them. They thought a shitty marking would replace their feathers he thought darkly. His dark thoughts translated into a dark tone as he spoke again, "I am Karalius. I would like to know the name of such a wise creature." His orbs glowed mischeviously and he flicked his dark tail locks in the same manner.

@[Isopia]

Messages In This Thread
And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 04:19 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-01-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-06-2015, 04:05 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-12-2015, 08:08 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-16-2015, 05:21 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-24-2015, 04:58 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 07-20-2015, 02:46 PM