the Rift

[OPEN] And this is how I shall start my life.

Karalius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The darkly frosted pelt once again gave a shiver of frustration as he was being tormented with words that he could not even understand. Did they even fit togehter? Were they even words? Karalius understood, with a disgruntled look on his skull, that what this femme spoke of was indeed sense, of sorts... but it did not help his brain to try and figure it out. Perhaps that was this russet speckled newcomer's idea: to frustrate and piss him off. It's working he thought with slight amusement. Only Karalius was getting rather bored of the patronising words being spoken now.

As she continued, he flicked his tail locks to his right flanks, splashing cool drops of water onto his warm skin. He wondered whether the winged adopters had given him an ability to withstand cold. It was probably far off the truth and he was digressing into something totall irelevant to what the femme spoke about being alone and all that jazz, but the brute wanted to think of anything other than this petty argument. With a slight cough after her lengthy speech, he sighed and muttered,

"I have been informed dearly by your words. They are indeed wisdom," he then continued to try and diffuse the tension (or frustration) that hung around them like a bad smell, "I know I am certainly no longer alone. For starters I have your company on this evening." He attempted a smile. There was no need to get off on the wrong foot with the creatures that he was to share his life with in Helovia.

He stepped closer to the point that he could touch the dame should he ever want to, but no further. Even a young brute like Karalius understood boundaries in that sense.

No. You may give me a name, if you need something to call me by. But you won't have mine.

He was astounded that this unique creature was against giving a name. A name. He wasn't asking much, and it was niceities within the first point of meeting someone that the parties within a conversation know the names. As the light grew darker, he contrasted his voice to its darkness and instead tried a lighter tone to persuade her otherwise. "If you wish, I may do that. But I can assure you I would much rather use a name that you go by or deem fit to be called." Difficult, perhaps?

@[Isopia]

Messages In This Thread
And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 04:19 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-01-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-06-2015, 04:05 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-12-2015, 08:08 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-16-2015, 05:21 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-24-2015, 04:58 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 07-20-2015, 02:46 PM