the Rift

[OPEN] And this is how I shall start my life.

Karalius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Upon his words the dappled witnessed a sense of embarrassment from the blooded dame. Her whole demeanor was a case of get the fuck out of here but the stubborn brute he was, Karalius was not. He felt a deep buzz inside his bodice and it danced to the ends of his pillars, where he stepped out with his daggers. The splashes from this made ripples into the water that worked their way over to what was now an acquaintance. Nothing friendly was occurring in this meeting, and it seemed that that was being felt by both parties. He chuckled silently, the amusement shining in the golden streaks of his orbs.

The shaking of the dame's skull caused her tassles to show off a tapered neck that, even though he was not fond of the personality of this queen, impressed him. He was a creature of appearance, and the features that this russet mare bore were impressive, with the cloak that seemed to work perfectly with the rest of her.

That is what I wish. Pfft. Was he never going to get one thing out of this dame? He shook his head in response, trying his best to be polite at the same time. The brute reciprocated by saying deeply,

"For the unfortunate lack of name, I shall call you Red," as he eyed the cloak across her spine. He wondered when this conversation was going to go the right way. Right now it felt that it was going to go either the right way, or most likely down the river along with them if they didn't get out of it. The sun was really setting down into the ground now, and with a shiver he realised that they were still standing in what was now a freezing river. With a quiver of cold, he shook his light charcoal tassles away from his rump in an attempt to wish away the cold water. But this Red, was going nowhere so far. She had initiated another part of conversation, perhaps following conventions. For once he thought to himself darkly.

So, have you been here long? He knew the sort of game she was playing, so Karalius decided to play the same. Her golden orbs stared at him, he felt like an interrogation was taking place. Perhaps just to find something he could bear to discuss with this... distasteful dame. "I have not, no. I only arrived a few days ago. Helovia is truly a big place, I have been exploring," only here so far he thought quietly, "but I came from my homeland in the hope of finding a place to settle." His orbs flickered from her pillars back to her marked skull, watching her reaction to see if there actually was one. "I've come from my family, but I didn't quite fit in. I heard of this place from my half-brother, Andash. Did you ever meet him?" Was this really going to hold Red's attention?

@[Isopia]

Messages In This Thread
And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 04:19 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-01-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-06-2015, 04:05 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-12-2015, 08:08 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-16-2015, 05:21 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-24-2015, 04:58 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 07-20-2015, 02:46 PM