the Rift

[OPEN] And this is how I shall start my life.

Karalius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Karalius snorted with a strange sense of satisfaction at the tone he was granted from the dame.
So it's just a probability then?

With a flick of his darkened tassles to shake the water droplets from the locks he replied in the same arrogant tone,

"In a way it is a probability, yes," he then let a tainted dark look escape his orbs, "but so is everything in this wretched life...." Even Karalius could see that perhaps what he was saying had no relevance whatsoever to Red and he had wondered whether he had the balls to continue down this path. The blood-marked queen seemed like the sort to take one's balls and keep them a bag as a reminder to other brutes who tried to make conversation with her. He flicked his ears back at the thought of her adorning his delicates around her neck in distaste.

She was following, rather reluctantly it seemed, towards the direction of the bank. The dappled got the impression he had disturbed her from something. He proudly dismissed that he may have distracted the creature, he wasn't interested. She certainly wasn't interested in what he did.

As she spoke of her roots being firmly in the terraria of Helovia, he wondered what other insane creatures would be roaming these parts. She was a mixture of winged and horned equines, there are bound to be more... She seemed about as interested as he was in whether she was a native or a newcomer as her orbs were fixed on the waters they had just departed. The gold seemed to shine and reflected whatever it was she was keeping her eye on. But she continued to speak and mentioned the Hidden Falls. His attention was turned straight back to the conversation. The Hidden Falls. "Hidden Falls, you say? I was greeted in the Threshold upon my arrival by a... Cheveyo. From what I could muster from the conversations there had been something going on there." The talk of war and invasion gripped him like a vice, it was a wonderful thrill that he got. Just the simple verb, invaded, gave him tingles of curiosity. But he could see that his hopes of getting a juicy story of death, war and misery was going to be far from what he was going to get as she seemed to pierce his pelt with a brief gaze. Karalius wondered what it was the dame was thinking as he guessed it was concerning himself.

Why? Looking for a recruitment speech?

He smirked at the sentence. His velveteens gave away the mischief buried deep within his bodice. His dream was to be the one giving the recruitment speech, but this was something Red was going to have to wait for...

@[Isopia] I'm sorry for such a late reply! Been HELLA busy haha DX

Messages In This Thread
And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 04:19 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-01-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-06-2015, 04:05 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-12-2015, 08:08 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-16-2015, 05:21 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-24-2015, 04:58 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 07-20-2015, 02:46 PM