the Rift

[OPEN] And this is how I shall start my life.

Karalius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The approval that struck the face of Red filled Karalius with a sense of pride. It seemed that the bloodmarked russet was becoming perhaps accustomed to him in a very strange way. This also gave him the impression that they were even more alike than first anticipated by both the mixed queen and the dappled equine. Personality was key in "hitting it off", but in most cases the whole idea of two personalities alike in tastes, attitudes and desires did not necessarily mean a successful union, no, it usually clashed in a flurry of words and body language. This was what Karalius thought, at least. The dappled had never come close to another in a union. The closest he had come to true friendship was with his half-brother, but Andash had seemed more concerned with his past life than the current moment. This and the the fact he was a freaked half-winged, completely different to the outcast of the equine, Karalius, never quite met Karalius' approval.

However, he seemed to sense that his own gut feelings of nothing being impossible but everything was, in fact just a concoction of probability and instinct, seemed to meet with Red's good side. He smirked yet again, not letting it slip silently that he was glad to have made some connection with this strange queen. He was still baffled, and yet almost excited that this dame refused to give him her name. The mystery was what made him this way. But he returned his attention to Red's story-telling,

The Moon Goddess watches of the World's Edge .. a few seasons ago she attacked and murdered quite a few horses... some members of the Edge decided that they didn't want to reside under her rule anymore...

Again the talk of war and bloodshed intrigued him more than frightened or took him aback, so her tone of indifference to the murders did nothing to shock him. She seemed of a same mindset, perhaps that it was just part of the inevitable circle of life. His tone lightened as he spoke again, twitching his ears this way and that in a frenzy of excitement,

"Your Moon Goddess walks among you?" this was one question pressing him amongst many, but he considered this to be the best one to retain a running conversation with Red. "In my old herd they were all winged large-skulls who cared little for gods... they had it in their mind that they were the only gods," he trailed off with a hint of amusement at his former adopted herd's stupidity. But he moved quickly back to the topic of the Hidden Falls and its immense history of war, "it certainly sounds fascinating," his tone dropped darker and quieter as he purposely met his gaze with the golden orbs of his acquaintance, "I would have liked to have been part of such a glory..."

Red's body language sent off a sense that even if she had been altered or affected by what happened in the Hidden Falls she certainly did not show it. Her shrugs of indifference yet again gave the brute the impression that she thought of this almost as old news.

The talk of recruitment gave Karalius another line of enquiry to think of in the far future. In a sense, the dappled thought that he would have lived to have been part of a group, one where he truly belonged and was deeply involved in the discipline and politics of. But for now, he was happy not having the responsibility of bowing to any old king. He wanted to be the king and the only way he believed he could start was to drift across the lands and become at one with the terraria and its peoples.

@[Isopia]

Messages In This Thread
And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 04:19 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-01-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-06-2015, 04:05 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-12-2015, 08:08 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-16-2015, 05:21 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-24-2015, 04:58 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 07-20-2015, 02:46 PM