the Rift

[OPEN] And this is how I shall start my life.

Karalius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

All of the Gods do.

The nod from the dame seemed to the dappled that it was a certainty that what she spoke was the truth. Karalius flicked his ears back with a confused expression in his golden pools. They walked among the Helovians?

Red continued to explain the fundamentals of the gods and their children. The way she muttered about the ones who had been recalled and replaced only increased the buzz the dappled gained from the excitement of the story. He silently hoped that he would, one day, meet the children of the Gods and the Gods themselves. One Day. Yet as she spoke, Karalius could only wonder how the blood-marked fae in front of him could have such a vast extent of knowledge about this when she herself was a mere creature of the earth. He flicked his cranium to the right side with a curious expression written over it. His velveteens moved as if to ask the question that was ripping into him, but he shut them back up as she continued,

Each herdland has a god who watches over it - The Dragon's Throat is under the watch of the Sun God, the God of the Spark watches the Aurora Basin, the God of the Earth presides over the Hidden Falls, and the Moon Goddess is in the World's Edge. However I have heard that it is easier to find them in the Veins of the Gods. Occasionally they appear around Helovia, but most frequently there, from what I am told.

With a light tone in his voice, he moved his skull back to its right angle and spoke to Red in quiet volume, "And who would you seek allegiance to, if you had no choice but to pick?" It was a valid question, and for Karalius could explain a lot about the mysterious creature that stood close enough to him. He knew that she would not want to come closer to the strapping brute, for the body language that she bore from the moment they had the unfortunate luck to meet in this meadow was less than welcoming to him. But he had peservered with her and it felt that he had come a long way in relations.

"I believe there is glory in the cause for which they would have chosen to fight," he spoke with certainty after letting her finish. She shrugged, another component of the "I don't like you all that much" facade that she graced Karalius with. The dappled's naive ways mentally shrugged off the seemingly dissatisfied nature of Red's response to his talk of glory.

@[Isopia] Sorry I took so long to reply!

Messages In This Thread
And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 04:19 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-01-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-06-2015, 04:05 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-12-2015, 08:08 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-16-2015, 05:21 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-24-2015, 04:58 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 07-20-2015, 02:46 PM