the Rift

[OPEN] And this is how I shall start my life.

Karalius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Red's cranium tilted towards the brute and he felt intrigued as to what was going on in her mind. Her pools seemed full of something that was signficant and he could not quite grasp what was happening. The situation the dappled found himself in came had gone from downright unbearable to seemingly... bearable? These thoughts gave way to Karalius' muscles to relax as he took on board what was going on, and he keenly eyed the blood-marked fae with his own golden pools.

The Goddess, I think... She initiated my birth."

Initiated my birth?! A startled look spread along the stag's skull at this statement that leaked out of the velveteens of his acquaintance. It hadn't occurred to Karalius that any form of creature could have been introduced to this earth through spiritual means. In particular Red. However, as he focussed in closer on her appearance, it became more and more apparent by her frame that she was certainly not ordinary. Such as the way she had almost blended into the water much earlier on during their encounter. That had startled him just as much, but perhaps now the brute was beginning to see hints of the spirits being a part of her creation.

He continued to listen to the speech she gave in her voice that had him eclipsed. Karalius had no need to interrupt the dame as she spoke to him. His lobes remained pricked towards the sound of her voice, making sure not to get on the wrong side of her having known how hard it had been to keep her attention in the first place. She's spoken to the Goddess...

The ring of murder only created the allusion to the brute that he had a right to feel interested. The talk of morality and flames intrigued him to the core of his deep bodice. Karalius stepped about on his daggers in a slow beat of interest and he kept his orbs fixed to her velveteens as she spoken.

She made Helovia better.

Karalius then spoke to her, in a deep bassy tone that had rang through all through the conversation,
"I'm afraid I couldn't speak on whether Helovia is now better, but it does fascinate me that they would have such a huge part to play in the world of our own." He was actually being serious at this point; his arrogance had given way to something of a mature quality and for this Karalius was astounded by.

And her conversation of leadership gave himthe shivers, and it appeared physically within his musclar system. His voice changed to a lighter tone, "You would choose a leader over a god? They're powerful decisions, and I respect your choice," his pools then gazed at her cranium and focussing on her golden spheres. And then she said something that seemed very... peculiar with the fae as she spoke further, and to this he gave one simple question, "By the way you spoke just then, it seems you would prefer not to be with your father?" I knew she wasn't a loner...

@[Isopia] Sorry for the delay! DX

Messages In This Thread
And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-26-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 04:19 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 05-27-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-01-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-06-2015, 04:05 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-12-2015, 08:08 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-16-2015, 05:21 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 06-24-2015, 04:58 AM
RE: And this is how I shall start my life. - by Karalius - 07-20-2015, 02:46 PM