the Rift

[OPEN] Pounding sand, rolling rocks.

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd

the girl.

Isopia listened passively at Bell's outburst. Her golden eyes swept over the mare, but no emotion resonated across her skull-marked face. Anger and outbursts such as that were foreign to the earthen-child. There simply was not much that stirred any great emotions within herself, and so when others were overcome by them, it was like they were suddenly speaking in a foreign language. Or at least nearly. Isopia could vaguely comprehend why the mare would be upset - most around were usually forthcoming with information. Nearly everyone seemed positively overjoyed at the opportunity to talk about themselves - and at length! Isopia was simply not like that, and it was simply instinctive to feel hostile around those who were different.

Isopia blinked at the apology, her face remaining blank and sterile. Realizing that Bell probably anticipated and expected some sort of response on her part, she allowed her shoulders to rise and fall in a shrug.

I don’t mean to be intrusive, but what is your reason to be here?

Confused, Isopia paused her rock-rolling to regard the golden mare once again. Being ... here? She wondered silently. She had already mentioned she had a reason for staying in the Falls ... and had previously voiced that it was because Kaj asked her to move these rocks that she was specifically here. So which was the mare referring to?

"I... am physically right here, because Kaj asked me to. As I said. Though if you mean why I am in the Falls ... I said that too - I had no reasons to remain in the Edge, and one reason to relocate here. So I did."

Image by Schwartze

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 05-26-2015, 03:41 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 05-26-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 05-29-2015, 11:52 AM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 05-31-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 06-01-2015, 10:41 AM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 06-05-2015, 08:35 AM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 06-08-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Bellisma - 06-16-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Pounding sand, rolling rocks. - by Isopia - 06-21-2015, 01:08 PM