the Rift

[PRIVATE] stoneheart

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
I'm picturing something like this for the knife c: @[Parelia]

NO ONE ELSE TO BLAME FOR THIS WORLD WAR THREE
I'VE BUILT THIS CITY JUST TO BRING IT TO ITS KNEES

Why do you want a knife? The leviathan shifts slightly. Saying to a complete stranger so I can shed the blood of my foes strikes him as not the best thing to do, so he simply heaves his massive shoulders in an approximation of a shrug. "I just think a knife would be useful," he says. And it will, not just for battle. To be able to scythe his way through thickets even his dragon's claws can't penetrate, or to chisel wood to push during his training...a knife would be an extremely useful accessory, hence why the colt is so frustrated that he can't seem to make his grand plan work.

He tenses as she asks to see the antler, but soon relents and kicks it towards her with a grunt. After all, what's the worst that can happen? If she breaks it, he can simply create a new one - it's useless without the blade, a simple decorative piece of bone. Again his frustration bubbles, and he puts enough gusto into the kick to make the antler land at Parelia's feet with a wobble.

Again amusement fights its way through the anger as the filly tries to pronounce the dragon's name, butchering it quite considerably. "Close enough. It means bleeding," he explains - Vérzés flares his wings proudly at the description of his name, showing every blood-gleaming scale and flesh-rending spine. For a dragon of finest scarlet, the name suits, or so Volterra thinks. "Your mother's bird is quite impressive, too. Maybe you'll get a companion as well," he says to her. He doesn't know quite why he humours her, but he supposes that he's not that long out of his childhood stage himself. He is only a few months into yearlinghood, and his impressive size is perhaps misleading about quite how old he is. Besides, foals have never bothered him. They're sweet enough, harmless little things. Maybe befriending this one now can aid the black monolith in the future - it never hurts to build up allies for what lies ahead.

@[Parelia]

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
stoneheart - by Volterra - 05-26-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: stoneheart - by Parelia - 06-09-2015, 01:51 AM
RE: stoneheart - by Areli - 06-09-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: stoneheart - by Areli - 06-13-2015, 04:44 AM
RE: stoneheart - by Areli - 06-15-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: stoneheart - by Volterra - 06-12-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: stoneheart - by Parelia - 06-13-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: stoneheart - by Volterra - 06-13-2015, 03:12 PM
RE: stoneheart - by Parelia - 06-14-2015, 02:39 AM
RE: stoneheart - by Volterra - 06-18-2015, 11:41 AM