the Rift

[PRIVATE] stoneheart

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

PARELIA
Honest hearts are undercover. We are shadows on our own
Ears prick as she waits to see how he would answer her question. Yes a knife would be handy, especially if you ever wanted to kill someone, but did he have the mental power for that? Honey eyes bore into the taller lad wondering if it would in fact be wise to do what she was thinking. She notices the tension as it grips his bulky frame when she asks to see the antler. He relents though and kicks it roughly towards her. Audits flick back for a moment before before rising once more. Carefully she lowers her muzzle to carved antler. It already had a spot for the blade cut into it, perfect. While the youngsters talked the dove closed her eyes. This was her first time to do anything with her stone crafting, but surely the process was the same. Taking a deep breath she imagined and short slightly curved and very sharp blade, much like his dragon's claws.

As she thinks a small cloud of sand gathers around the antler hilt. Intent on her job sweat pops through the mare's thick hair making it damp. She would soon regret the moist patches, in this kind of temperature. After the blade is constructed within her mind she imagines a roaring dragon etched into the wicked saber. This would be her master piece, for this time at least. The dragon's snarling head lay on the straightest part of the stone toothy mouth open wide. Waiting to sever and cut any and all enemies. Finally satisfied with her work honey eyes fly open and a shiver runs down her body. The cloud of sandy falls as her eyes open leaving a deadly looking weapon at her hooves.

Waiting for a lull in the ebony and smokey's conversation, before speaking up. Her voice was tired and shaky from her shivering, "Do you think this will work for you needs?" She smiled softly as her body quivered from the cold perspiration upon her cream and white hide. "It might be a little rough, this is the first time I've worked with my stone making magic." She watched his reaction as she leaned down to nudge it closer to him. "It should be in there good enough to hold up to anything and everything you use it for. I'm not sure if your dragon has fire or not, but I could darken your handle with a little of my own fire if you would like?" The girl smiled before glancing at her daughter. Penna carefully kept his beady gaze trained on the colt unsure what he would do know he had such a fine weapon.

Speaking Penna

Words; 442
Tags; @[Areli] @[Volterra]
Notes; I picture the knife like This I imagine she tried to make the drgon's head look like Vérzés

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
stoneheart - by Volterra - 05-26-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: stoneheart - by Parelia - 06-09-2015, 01:51 AM
RE: stoneheart - by Areli - 06-09-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: stoneheart - by Areli - 06-13-2015, 04:44 AM
RE: stoneheart - by Areli - 06-15-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: stoneheart - by Volterra - 06-12-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: stoneheart - by Parelia - 06-13-2015, 01:31 AM
RE: stoneheart - by Volterra - 06-13-2015, 03:12 PM
RE: stoneheart - by Parelia - 06-14-2015, 02:39 AM