Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

No matter how far I drifted from the throat I always ended up unintentionally finding my way back. I think I was hoping that on my many trips out I would find Ryuu. Or maybe when I finally came back he would be back waiting for me. But he never was. I'd lost track of how many weeks it had been since my dad had died and Ryuu disappeared. As much as I hated to admit it I think I was getting used to not having my quiet son tucked close to my side. Maybe I'd expected that he would drift away from me one day... I don't know.

My wings flared out at my sides to slow my descent and soften my landing and my forelegs were extended toward the ground. As I landed in the sand I thought about the very first time that I had flown to the Throat and my not so graceful crash landing. I remembered Gaucho laughing at me and my dad fretting over me. A wave of sadness washed over me as I thought about my dad and I sucked in deep breath then let it out slowly. I was tired of being sad and tired of crying but it wasn't getting any easier to deal with. Thankfully I was distracted from my thoughts by a burst of light and heat as the fiery lion that had scared me so terribly the first time I'd seen it take shape. Then there was a voice that had me turning to look to see who was close by that I hadn't noticed.

My head tilted when I saw the stallion who almost mirrored me with his black and gold coloring. He seemed rather distracted with preening his feathers (something I hardly ever did, shame on me), but I still found myself drifting toward him. I couldn't say that I'd ever met him before (there were still a lot of Throat horses that I didn't know), which I suppose wasn't a good thing. I still wanted to be alone for the most part, but I figured since he was there and I didn't know him I could at least introduce myself. I guess. "Uhm... hello." I muttered.

"."

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Bucephalus - 05-26-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Ranjiri - 05-27-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Bucephalus - 05-27-2015, 07:16 PM
RE: Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Ranjiri - 05-27-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Bucephalus - 05-27-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Ranjiri - 05-29-2015, 08:35 PM