Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

"No, I don't believe so." I found myself saying in response as I watched him turn to face me. My ears tilted forward when he said he was positive that we hadn't met but then they lowered some when he said he would recognize someone as beautiful as me. Any other time I probably would have felt the heat rush to my face and would have stammered over such blatant flirting, but I wasn't in the mood for it. I hadn't been for quite some time and if I was being completely honest with myself it didn't matter to me if he or any other stallion thought I was beautiful. The only one that had ever mirrored that sentiment and truly mattered to me was Ros and she had screamed at me that I was fucking gorgeous.

Thinking about Roskuld always made me feel a little bit better, like my pain wasn't so prevelant. I blinked when he spoke his name, Bucephalus. I thought it was a kinda weird, but who was I to judge if a name was weird? "Ranjiri." I said in response when he asked my name. I noticed that his gaze had left me and gone to the lion next to me. "I don't know what it is." I admitted. "But it won't stop following me around." Even when I flew it would just reappear wherever I landed.

"Miss, are you alright?"

"Yes." I said quickly, very obviously lying. "I'm fine. Everything is fine." I definitely wasn't fine and everything was falling apart, but why would I want to spill my guts to a perfect stranger? Even as he unfurled his wings toward me I stayed rooted to the spot that I stood. "What are you doing?" I asked, looking pointedly at his wings.

"."

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Bucephalus - 05-26-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Ranjiri - 05-27-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Bucephalus - 05-27-2015, 07:16 PM
RE: Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Ranjiri - 05-27-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Bucephalus - 05-27-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Ranjiri - 05-29-2015, 08:35 PM