Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

"I suppose." I replied when Bucephalus suggested that the fiery creatures were the Sun God's way of making sure that we behaved. I snorted, though, because if there was anyone that the God needed to make sure behaved it was his murderous sister. I didn't voice my opinion, however, and took to staring at the flaming lion that stood beside me. I couldn't help but wonder why, of all creatures, I had a lion. If anything I would have expected to have something like a rabbit or a tiny little bird.

"But somehow I get the feeling you're lying..."

"No..." I answered, refusing to meet his gaze because I knew I wasn't a good liar. Momma had pointed it out to me when I was little. She said that she could tell by my eyes when I tried to lie to her. But he said that he wouldn't ask, so I finally looked at him. He moved on rather quickly, asking how long I'd been in the Throat and ... really I couldn't remember how long it had been. A year? Maybe more? "A while." I offered. "Cera might know for sure how long its been..." My voice trailed as a falcon arrived and settled itself upon Bucephalus. It was quite ... intimidating, the way it seemed to glare at me ... all bloodstained.

I blinked and looked from the falcon to Bucephalus as he introduced her as Azeeza and asked that I forgive her. "Yeah, sure." I murmured. "How long have you been bonded to her?" My head tilted slightly as I stared at the stallion and his companion. "What's it like? Being bonded, I mean..."

"."
@[Bucephalus]

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Bucephalus - 05-26-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Ranjiri - 05-27-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Bucephalus - 05-27-2015, 07:16 PM
RE: Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Ranjiri - 05-27-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Bucephalus - 05-27-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Gilded Nights under the Moon - by Ranjiri - 05-29-2015, 08:35 PM