the Rift

Gods Help Me

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah

anzanie</style>
the sun always shines in our minds.</style>

She wandered endlessly through the strange lands. There was nowhere to go. Nothing she understand. Nothing she know. And nothing familiar to her by sight or sound. The alien landscape that filled her glassy orbs was overwhelmingly terrifying to such a naiive little dove. Her ivory pelt brushed against the foliage and the leaves from the trees that felt as if they were following her. This new land, it was green. Green and brown. The heavens were opening out into the pale early morning light but the light there was gave little heat. Anzanie was used to heat, and here it felt like there was none. The shade from the trees boxed out any hope of regaining the warmth she was comfortable with.

It had been two months since her narrow escape with death. The demon god of Irrespitine had bitten her hard with his jealousy and it was only at the daggers of the kind gods of her old land that she survived her long voyage to this new world. What is this place? Right now there were simply too many questions for the scared dame to answer. Her youth was outshadowed by the fact that she knew nothing about the dangers and misery that the world could and bloody well would throw at her. In her own land, life was fair. Yet here...

Her tapered, painted pillars continued forward at a cautious pace as her beautiful figure twitched at every sound that was being made. Her fright was far from subtle as her cranium shook left and right to the cracks of twigs and the sound of birds rushing from the trees. Her ivory and mahogany pelt was no camoflage in this environment. It was just all too green.

Anzanie finally stretched out from the dense woodland into an open clearing where the grass considerably grew softer and more abundant. But even now she could tell that she had arrived at a bad time of year as the crackling of the leaves tingled her creamy daggers and brushed against the long wavy locks that dragged from the base of her tail. The jewellery, embedded deep in her skin caused her no pain but its jingling noises now and again even startled her own precious little mind.

Gods, help me. Where am I?

The light of our beauty shines within."

image by breezy baldwin @ flickr.com</style>
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Gods Help Me - by Anzanie - 05-27-2015, 08:44 AM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Ráeru - 05-27-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Anzanie - 06-01-2015, 08:13 AM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Elsa - 06-04-2015, 10:44 AM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Anzanie - 06-10-2015, 03:54 AM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Elsa - 06-12-2015, 08:43 PM