the Rift

Gods Help Me

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
||The heat of my past drags me to the ground.||
The painted's attention quickly drew to another. It was another dame, a similar pelt to the young princess that stood before her. But before her first acquaintance could reply, Anzanie felt compelled towards the new stranger. Her anxiety about this place was beginning to take shape once again as she glanced at the figure stepping through the forest towards her. The dame felt an intense sense of awe at the appearance of the cremello pelt lashed with ice on every corner. Her daggers stuck out like sore thumbs with an impressive blue hue; they almost seemed to disappear into transparent icicles...? Anzanie could feel the awe written over her cranium that was plain to see.

It was her orbs. No amount of distractions could drag from the focal point of the amazing azure orbs. To Anzanie, they gave her the impression that this dame was the queen of the cold. Not that Anzanie even knew what that was. Back in Irespitine there had been talk of things such as "ice", "icicles" and the cold, but apart from the occasional stories brought from travellers she could only assume that this newcomer was an embodiment of these.

The stranger had another creature tagging along with her, something she had never come across before. Her brain felt like it was going to pour out of her beautiful skull at the new experiences. First she had found this place, come across new horses, found one that she believed was only a fantasy and now an entirely new creature to her. She guessed by the way that it was tagging onto the whitewashed queen it was some sort of companion or... prisoner? No. No one would have prisoners here! Anzanie's optimism struck forth and dismissed any negative thoughts. She seemed too... kind... to have a prisoner.

And then she spoke. Anzanie had now become unaware as to whether the young stranger was paying attention to all of this, perhaps she knew the ivory dame that stepped forth on lean pillars. Inside she felt slightly foolish that she was scared of the appearance of a creature, that literally was child's thoguhts.

Hello, I'm Elsa. I couldn't help but overhear your question, you are in Helovia.

Helovia. What was Helovia? With a gulp of exasperation at yet another discovery, the pretty thing dipped her head in courtesy to the newcomer, feeling the jewellery of her people tingling as they hit one another and stroked her pelt. She could see the newcomer eyeing the young princess and Anzanie wondered what she was thinking. But she decided to reply and find the answers she needed.

"It's nice to meet you, Elsa. I am Anzanie," she hesitated, letting her soft voice turn questioning, "What is Helovia? I'm looking for a place I can belong and I don't know anything of this place. You both seem to know what's where." She let her orbs shine with friendliness, her tone remained friendly and she felt slightly more relaxed at the stranger introducing herself. Finally she felt like she was beginning to know places, and people. Elsa seemed friendly enough to Anzanie.
Image Credit

(@[Elsa], no problem! The more the merrier haha :D)
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Gods Help Me - by Anzanie - 05-27-2015, 08:44 AM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Ráeru - 05-27-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Anzanie - 06-01-2015, 08:13 AM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Elsa - 06-04-2015, 10:44 AM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Anzanie - 06-10-2015, 03:54 AM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Elsa - 06-12-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Anzanie - 06-16-2015, 05:59 AM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Elsa - 06-16-2015, 04:33 PM