the Rift

Gods Help Me

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

When Anzanie spoke, it was the best response she could have hoped for. Her smile broadened into a full blown cheesy grin. Giddiness filled her nerves, and now she remembered why she loved coming here so much. Sure, the thrill of the recruiting game was fun, but it was nothing compared to the satisfaction of seeing a recruit succeed. Turning, she nodded her head sharply to the west. It would be somewhat of a hike, but at least it was a beautiful one. "We are headed in that direction, I hope the Edge will live to your standards," She said conversationally. Behind her voice though, there was a distinct tension of excitement that leaked into every word. She fluttered her wings nervously against her side, and even Edgar turned on Elsa's head to offer a beak-y smile to the follower. "We will be glad to have you, that's for sure." She added, deciding that maybe she should give her a quick run down. "Once we get there, we can discuss potential jobs you wish to do. Or, if you want to get aquatinted with things first, we can talk about that also." Her words may have been a little quick, but it should be coherent enough.

That was when Elsa picked up the pace, trotting quickly towards the Edge. Edgar watched from behind, making sure they did not lose Anzanie. It would be quite unfortunate to lose a newcomer in the middle of Helovia. "If you want me to stop, just yell!" She said, turning her head slightly to direct it behind her. "Don't worry though, Edgar will make sure you stay behind us," and with that, their adventure had just begun.

words -- | tags @[Anzanie]| ooc eeep. sorry its meh, it'll be much better in the welcoming thread. Just get her rank changed to outcast and ill set up a welcoming thread in the Edge. :)

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Gods Help Me - by Anzanie - 05-27-2015, 08:44 AM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Ráeru - 05-27-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Anzanie - 06-01-2015, 08:13 AM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Elsa - 06-04-2015, 10:44 AM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Anzanie - 06-10-2015, 03:54 AM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Elsa - 06-12-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Anzanie - 06-16-2015, 05:59 AM
RE: Gods Help Me - by Elsa - 06-16-2015, 04:33 PM