the Rift

A Wandering Star

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella

Ki'irha
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

The stone came free, and a bit of relief came to the mare. The typical sounds and scents of the forest - the breeze through the brush, the caw of the raven, the chattering of the squirrels - covered the approach of a stranger. It wasn't until she heard a cough and a voice that she knew another horse was nearby.

She lifted her head, and came to full height, still standing shorter than the newcomer. Beside him she noticed a canine creature, which she could not identify. She stood comfortably, feeling no need to flee. Even if she did, she was sure he knew this forest better than she could, and an escape would be fruitless. She locked her stormy eyes on his, and noticed their unusual hue.

Long journey?

A small smile landed on her lips, as she was sure she looked a mess, and hoped her appearance did not give the stallion the wrong impression.
"Yes, sir, a very long journey indeed. I was hoping to find some sanctuary to rest, at least for the time being, and this seemed like an ideal spot." Dipping her head low to show respect, she introduced herself.

"I am Ki'irha, a free mare. Born to a nomad and a warrior." She lifted her head, resuming eye contact. "My apologies if I have wandered into your territory."

The unicorn stallion who stood before her looked proud and regal, with the scars of a warrior. Perhaps he was the king of this place, and she was to fall to the same fate as her brothers. Despite her weakened state and frailty, a bravery, or perhaps stupidity, grew inside her breast, preparing to fight until the last moment if need be. But she still hoped it wouldn't be necessary, and the red beast before her would be a friend instead of a foe.

OOC:: Yes, please tag me!
@[d'Artagnan]

"blah blah blah."

[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
A Wandering Star - by Ki'irha - 05-27-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: A Wandering Star - by d'Artagnan - 05-27-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: A Wandering Star - by Ki'irha - 05-27-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: A Wandering Star - by d'Artagnan - 05-28-2015, 03:08 PM
RE: A Wandering Star - by Ki'irha - 05-28-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: A Wandering Star - by d'Artagnan - 05-29-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: A Wandering Star - by Ki'irha - 05-29-2015, 12:57 PM