A Wandering Star

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan
the
NightShade
She seemed… normal. At least she wasn’t another Johnny.

With relief flooding through his body, d’Artagnan relaxed a little and listened intently to her reply. A free mare with a long journey behind her, why was that? The cogs in his brain pondered why she had travelled so far and from where she had travelled, from what place had cast her aside to the wayward road. Or had she been born a free mare? He then began to wonder what she meant by free mare, but found himself digressing away from the situation at hand. Ki’irha was the name that fell from her lips. An odd designation and perhaps its uniqueness would help him remember in the future. Names were never a strong point of his.

Content with proceedings, the Mender also dipped his head in reply with a faint smile on his lips. Territory? The Threshold belonged to the new faces and the eager recruiters, the shade had never seen a ruler in this part of the wilds and he wasn’t sure anyone would want to rule it being so close to the border. Though, one wouldn’t have to walk far to complete missions of enlistment.

"This is wild land, there are no rulers in this part of the woods" he shrugged in effort to put any worries at ease. His mismatched eyes roved over her appearance once again and he began to speculate whether she’d be able to make it up the mountain… if she wanted shelter and a home that is. The seasons were turning and Frostfall was fast approaching, the mountain trails were not getting easier to navigate. "I suppose I should welcome you to Helovia" he motioned in general to the land before her. "I’m d’Artagnan, a Mender of the Aurora Basin, a herd to the far north of here and a settlement in the mountains." As he spoke, Aramis sat back on his haunches and reached down to scratch his front leg, not overly committed to the conversation, but he listened as he itched.

Introduction finished he paused to consider her for a moment, remembering something she had said before and drawing upon it "a free mare… Would a free mare require a home?" His gruff voice asked, genuinely quite curious. A daughter of a warrior might come in handy later after all.

@[Ki'irha]
Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy.

yewrezz | larfsalot
on deviantart

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
A Wandering Star - by Ki'irha - 05-27-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: A Wandering Star - by d'Artagnan - 05-27-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: A Wandering Star - by Ki'irha - 05-27-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: A Wandering Star - by d'Artagnan - 05-28-2015, 03:08 PM
RE: A Wandering Star - by Ki'irha - 05-28-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: A Wandering Star - by d'Artagnan - 05-29-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: A Wandering Star - by Ki'irha - 05-29-2015, 12:57 PM