A Wandering Star

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan
the
NightShade
He smiled at her question; it was a good question, a wise question. It wouldn’t do her any good if he led her into a mistrusting herd now would it. Luckily, most here welcomed a stranger with openness. Perhaps it was because of a need for more friendship, companionship or just the selfish want for bodies to deter battles ensuing. Whatever the reason, recruiting was a tedious duty, but a frequent one that caused a myriad of scents to fill the Threshold. "Maybe they will, maybe they won’t, but it’s safer than the wilds I can say that." He couldn’t speak for the whole herd, yet, he couldn’t see any reasons why they would object. They hadn't before. Besides, daughter of a warrior, they should be thanking him. That was if she didn’t offend everyone in her first week, then yes, perhaps she would be cast into the cold. She was a stranger, but so was everyone at one point.

The Doctor shifted his bag, scowling for a moment in annoyance as it caused an itch to tickle his shoulder and he silently cursed the meddling tree that had strapped the stupid thing to him. It wasn’t like he didn’t find it handy, but sometimes he just wanted to scratch an itch without being obstructed by some leather device that hugged him tightly. Pushing the feeling aside, he looked to the mountain and the journey ahead before looking back at the mare. "Follow if it pleases, I can show you the way" he nodded as Aramis set off into the trees, wanting to be ahead so he could hunt along the way. He was not one for lingering around to talk.

"Though you look a little tired, can you face a journey that goes up a mountain?" the Mender paused, pursing his lips as a thought occurred to him. "I am a Doctor, if you need energy for the journey…" he left the comment hanging, a suggestion for her to chew on if she will, the mountain was not the easiest to travel through. If Ki’irha collapsed on him on the way it would make things… Difficult. At least it wasn’t Frostfall yet and the Basin wasn’t snowed in behind the wild white wastes of the Steppe.

@[Ki'irha]
Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy.

yewrezz | larfsalot
on deviantart

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
A Wandering Star - by Ki'irha - 05-27-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: A Wandering Star - by d'Artagnan - 05-27-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: A Wandering Star - by Ki'irha - 05-27-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: A Wandering Star - by d'Artagnan - 05-28-2015, 03:08 PM
RE: A Wandering Star - by Ki'irha - 05-28-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: A Wandering Star - by d'Artagnan - 05-29-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: A Wandering Star - by Ki'irha - 05-29-2015, 12:57 PM