the Rift

A Wandering Star

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Ki'irha
I have loved the stars to fondly || To be fearful of the night
The midnight mare smiled. She couldn't deny that he was correct. She was sure to be dinner if she wasn't on her way. She straightened up, turning her head towards the north, her horn like the needle of a compass. "I would be honored to follow you to your home, and thankful for your guidance and perhaps protection." She stepped forwards, walking delicately towards a tree to rub her shoulder on, ridding another patch of course fur. The curve of her bones still remained present, and though she was frail, she still moved with a graceful purpose. A patch of light caught her flank, and for a moment her deep blue undercoat shone through, her spots the stars in a dark sky.

She turned back towards d'Artagnan, and he reminded her of his trade. That would be lovely, she sighed, grateful for the chance at relief. To be quite honest, she doubted she would make it out of the Threshold, let alone up a mountain side. The care of a doctor would be best. "And perhaps, along the way, you could teach me of your world, your herd, your trade. Embarrassed, she cast her eyes away for a moment. "That is, if you would like. If you're not one for talking, or prefer your secrets, I understand. I just haven't had a conversation in ages, and you have the misfortune of being the first unicorn to cross my path to engage with me
"

She had missed so much. Conversations, play, training, spars. A safe sleep. She was a likeable mare, sweet as honey, and hoped it would help her in returning to her former glory. Even a sparring partner would make her feel at home. And this stranger may provide knowledge on medicine, which had always interested her, especially with knowing the love her mother had for plants and healing. But despite everything else she wanted, she wanted nothing more than to be a beautiful warrior again.

@[d'Artagnan]

Speech
Image Credit
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
A Wandering Star - by Ki'irha - 05-27-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: A Wandering Star - by d'Artagnan - 05-27-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: A Wandering Star - by Ki'irha - 05-27-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: A Wandering Star - by d'Artagnan - 05-28-2015, 03:08 PM
RE: A Wandering Star - by Ki'irha - 05-28-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: A Wandering Star - by d'Artagnan - 05-29-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: A Wandering Star - by Ki'irha - 05-29-2015, 12:57 PM