[PRIVATE] Back again?

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin
God of the Moon
lady diamond in the sky

[[Nope, we got it tracked :) ]]

The god scoffed at him, tossing her head in a regal, irritated way. Cascades of silver, pale hair tumbled down her neck, and she stared at him rather pointedly. "This is my land," she replied. "I have more reason to be here than you." In a way, the goddess became threatening, surrounding the pair in mists dense enough to feel when you breathed. Like clouds, the smoky swirls danced between them, guarding the pair from view and obscuring the obvious points of exit. Sure, he could run, but off a cliff? Into a tree? Surely he would be wiser than that.

And thus the board was set for another game of hers, playing on fears, pleasantries, personality and instinct. Which would win?

While she could not exactly read thoughts, she could sense auras. Auras were bright or dark, green or gold. It was the color that hummed at the edges of their entire body in moments of strong emotion, and it glistened in her gaze like a halo of black. Mauja was terribly unhappy, remembering the past, thinking of all her sins against him, and she smiled patiently, blinking her silver eyes that lacked pupils. For being such a beautiful creature, she was horrifyingly eerie.

He spoke, and she sighed, resting on one hip. "Do what, exactly?" she asked directly, summoning the mists to be her puppets. "Forsake you for the Qian?" The mists began to take the shape of a battlefield, showing Mirage as a dragon overwhelming the unicorn forces.

"Cast the world into eternal darkness?" The mists blotted out the light, making the forest seem ever dim and full of shadow.

"Run directly into a battle for our very world?" She displayed the portal opening in the Thistle Meadow, all of the gods jumping in and leaving them without magic or hope of return.

"Make Gaucho my proxy?" The mists formed Gaucho striking down his first victim, Vesta. Then, they disappeared.

The glint of her eyes turned harsh as she narrowed the angle of her gaze. A lavender lion's tail whipped around her hocks, and she seemed to grow in size without ever changing height. "What, exactly, are you asking, Mauja? And do not dare say 'all of it'," she hissed. "I have been a gracious host of you so far, have I not? I did not intervene when you gave your pretty little speech to Gaucho, casting your lot in to be King of my world once more. Mind. your. manners."

@[Mauja]

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Back again? - by God of the Moon - 05-29-2015, 01:37 PM
RE: Back again? - by Mauja - 05-30-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Back again? - by God of the Moon - 05-31-2015, 11:25 AM
RE: Back again? - by Mauja - 05-31-2015, 02:13 PM