the Rift

Shadows fall behind her

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Musing over the mare's name in his head it took a couple moments before he decided that he liked that name. It was simple, easy to say and was just pretty. Storing it away he knew that it was one name he would remember along with all the other names he had met so far, well at least most of them. Some of the longer names were harder to remember like that strange pegasus he had met from the Throat that he had thought might have been his father. Now the more he thought of the idea the more ridiculous it sounded to him. There was no way that he could be his father considering he looked nothing like either him or his brother. Mother was white though so how did that work considering his coat was an odd greyish black colour that kept getting lighter as he grew. It was best not to worry about that all he knew was that mother was mother and no one could change that.

Reaching out with delight to bump his nose against Sky's he turned to motion in the direction of home. "I live in a place called the Hidden Falls. It's in that direction." He explained pointing his muzzle out only to hesitate. Wait...was that the right direction? South...? Maybe... damnit no... Turning back the other way he redirected his muzzle to point east feeling rather embarrassed to have gotten the directions mixed up already. "It's actually that way... We used to live over there but we just moved to another place." He tried to explain trying to take things in stride and not sound like a fool.

Laughing at himself he pranced forward a couple of steps before turning back to Sky. "I could take you there if you wanted to come along. You could stay for awhile and see if you like it. The idea of showing someone the way was like an adventure of some strange proportion like when Spice and himself had become pirates on the boat. Come to think of it... what had happened to Spice in the last couple weeks? He hadn't seen her around when he had been exploring perhaps he needed to go pay her a visit sometime soon. "The Hidden Fall's has lots of neat places to see and there are lots of waterfalls. I think you would like it. If you want to come that is?" He questioned eagerly wanting to show his new friend a home where she would be welcome.

Aeolus Speaks
Aeolus Thinks

•• TAGS: @[Sky] •• NOTES: No worries XD I know what it feels like to be crazy busy :) ••

“The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
Shadows fall behind her - by Sky - 05-29-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: Shadows fall behind her - by Aeolus - 05-31-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: Shadows fall behind her - by Sky - 06-01-2015, 12:07 PM
RE: Shadows fall behind her - by Aeolus - 06-01-2015, 01:32 PM
RE: Shadows fall behind her - by Sky - 06-05-2015, 02:08 PM
RE: Shadows fall behind her - by Aeolus - 06-05-2015, 10:06 PM