[OPEN] A Realm for the Free

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Code:
Ki'irha
Quote can go here || Watch the length
A friendly laugh bubbled from her lips. "I don't find you scary," she said, her laugh melting into her words. "Though I don't know you any more than as a simple acquaintance, you were kind enough to provide me with a home. Especially with Frostfall so suddenly upon us, you easily could have left me to whither in the Threshold. A shiver rippled down her. This land already seemed to be blanketed with a kiss of Frostfall, so she wasn't sure how severe it would become with the actual season finally here. She found herself standing closer to the red buck than may be considered comfortable, but the subtle warmth radiating from him was pulling her subconsciously close. Her mane fluttered gently in the breeze, and her tail coiled around a hind fetlock. "I would love to learn more of your trade, and input from another doctor I'm sure will be beneficial." To be honest, though, she could not decide whether to follow a path of medicine and healing, or remain loyal to what she knew, and follow the path of a warrior. Not typically an indecisive mare, she was caught off guard by her internal crossroad. But she figured she would have time to work out the details.

If unicorns could blush, she certainly would have, in this case with embarrassment. The way he spoke of his companion, of his bonded, made her comment of the hellhound being a mere pet sound offensive. She looked towards Aramis and dipped her head in respect, in greeting, in apology. "That certainly sounds interesting, and I apologize if my comment caused any ill-will. I've never heard of such an attachment. Perhaps, some day, I will be so lucky as to know it. In the distance, a white bird dipped from the sky, looking for shelter from the impending snow.

'Perhaps I should do the same,' she thought to herself. And quick, too, before all the caves and shelters were claimed. "I would love to learn more of your bonded, and of your magic. But I believe for now, I best heed your warning. And I do still need rest and a good meal, since your lovely care didn't cure everything." She smiled at the last statement as it was said in good fun, but no disrespect, she was still self conscious about her protruding bones. Though, she had to admit, his care seemed to soften the sharp corners that had before been painfully obvious.

@[d'Artagnan]
Speech
Image Credit
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
A Realm for the Free - by d'Artagnan - 05-30-2015, 10:40 AM
RE: A Realm for the Free - by Ki'irha - 05-30-2015, 07:40 PM
RE: A Realm for the Free - by d'Artagnan - 06-01-2015, 05:30 PM
RE: A Realm for the Free - by Ki'irha - 06-01-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: A Realm for the Free - by d'Artagnan - 06-07-2015, 03:09 PM