the Rift

[OPEN] A Realm for the Free

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
The Doctor hadn’t minded her closeness much, he was oblivious to most things and the extra body warmth was welcomed. His coat hadn’t quite reached maximum thickness though he was getting bushy around the ears. A small smile wove onto his lips when she declared herself not at all fearful of him, though the shade knew fear was often helpful, sometimes it was nice to have just one or two that didn’t think he was going kill them on site. "You’re getting softer in your old age" the mutt next to him dryly commented and the Mender frowned "either that or insanely bored of this life" he replied, his words almost grimacing. It was true, for the most part; d’Artagnan was losing his killers edge. Though it seemed to be more out of weariness for the lonely world around him than a softer soul. He knew he probably needed to do something about it, but he couldn’t fathom just what would inspire his bloodlust to return, instead he appeared to be embracing this new lethargy whilst his madness grew smaller in the back of his mind. A change of scenery was oft the answer, but where would he go?

Returning to the present, he shrugged at her apology showing she did little harm, though Aramis still sat with his offended expression. Their conversion was slowly turning into a natural end and the Time Mender offered the young mare a gentle nod towards the end of her words. "I’m afraid hunger is out of my grasp" he said with great lament, curing hunger would be a fine thing, but only good forage was the best antidote.

"I normally linger around the eastern caves should you need an old healer like me" he nodded towards their general direction before shifting his leather bag in a business like way. He thought about telling her not to eat the contents of his poison loaded hideout, but the devil in him wasn’t entirely dormant and he left that part out for the chance of future entertainment. "Don’t freeze" was his offer of parting words before he began to walk off with Aramis bounding ahead. What to do now? Perhaps he would hover around the Basin, looking for something interesting or someone, either that or return to his cave and fiddle with a few curious looking plants.

@[Ki'irha]
Sorry for the uber long wait! This seems like a natural ending, but feel free to call out to him if you want to continue it lol
Built with a heart, broken from the start
and now I die slow

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
A Realm for the Free - by d'Artagnan - 05-30-2015, 10:40 AM
RE: A Realm for the Free - by Ki'irha - 05-30-2015, 07:40 PM
RE: A Realm for the Free - by d'Artagnan - 06-01-2015, 05:30 PM
RE: A Realm for the Free - by Ki'irha - 06-01-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: A Realm for the Free - by d'Artagnan - 06-07-2015, 03:09 PM