the Rift

saints just swimming in our sins again

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

It seemed to be that time yet again. It felt like only yesterday that I stood here, and listened as a new queen was crowned, Ophelia... But that had been nearly a year ago. How did the time fly so quickly?

And now, I move towards the growing crowd, as once again the herd is brought together. We are formed, and reformed, that second position never seeming to be easily kept.

Upon approach, I see the Lord Deimoose (As always, because it's his job and he is running the puppet show we are watching) with his deathly and terrifying aura, but next to him stood... Two others. Slowly, ears press forward, to listen as the stoic demon speaks to his band of shaggy northerners. Ophelia had resigned, for personal matters.... Supposedly. While I was sad to hear of her leaving, I didn't linger on it. My attentions where almost immediately seized to the next pressing matter. The newest lead... Or should I say leads.

I am mildly shocked, as now we would have two lords, and one lady. My eyes shift to Hotaru and Thranduil. While I do not doubt the capabilities of Hotaru, Thranduil's intentions while seemingly selfless, I find a hard time trusting. He was close with the Gilded Tongue, Whom I had also considered a friend, but he had also climbed those ranks so easily. He reminded me of a snake, a sexy snake, but untrustworthy at the least. After all, he had been on some very secret missions from Illynx... Who knew what he was up to. But for now I would sit back and watch the events unfold.

Suspicious eyes hide behind kind ones, and a sassy smirk. "Congratulations to the both of you, I am sure you will both do well in you're newly appointed positions." The black and white head lowers in a nod to the both of them, before the triple colored body rocked back to watch the proceedings even further.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 330
Notes;;

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: saints just swimming in our sins again [Herd Meeting] - by Sialia - 06-02-2015, 11:07 PM