the Rift

SHADOWPLAY ✽

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
A R A H

Catch my gaze, I dare you.

Dawn broke over the land, golden orbs watched the rising colours, enjoying the first hints of warmth that hit the land. Elegant strides carried her supple body through the trees while her griffin soared ahead. Winter glided through the sky, her wings brushing the highest tips of the trees before she dived down and landed a few meters in front of the doe. Arah paused, listening for the call of her bonded companion, however a voice called out through the hush of The Threshold. It was a feminine tone and the doe tilted her head to the side, listening carefully. Eventually she worked her way through the brush and stumbled upon the younger tiny mare. It was clear that she was young and stood much shorter that Arah. Smiling welcoming, Arah glanced over to her companion who was perched in a nearby tree watching the events unfold. "Sorry, did Wynter startle you?" At the sound of her name the griffin dropped out of the tree and came to a soft landing next to her mistress. The bonded creature was prone to stirring up trouble whenever she could and enjoyed getting the drop on others.

A soft chuckle sounded from the doe's lips, a smile tipping up the edges of her lips. The mare had the look of a new comer, by now Arah could pick them out with ease. "You seem a little lost? Perhaps I can point you in the right direction?" The offer was sincere and made in an effort to make up for the fact that Wynter may be responsible for starling the poor creature. Eyes darted back towards her bratty companion, who seemed quite pleased with herself ruffling her feathers in enjoyment. "I apologise for Wynter. She's quite the trouble maker." Sighing at the griffin Arah bent down and quietly whispered to her bonded. "Féin a iompar." With a final sigh Arah returned her attention back to the younger female, waiting politely for a reply. After a moment she turned back to The Threshold, studying the very first land that she had encountered upon arriving at Helovia. It was here that her journey had first began, here that she had first began the journey that made her who she was today. Perhaps the same amazing thing would happen for this young one. Or perhaps it would only be a short trip, one that came to a close with her leaving this magical land.

"My name is Arah. I come from the herdland known as Aurora Basin." Returning her gaze back to her younger companion, the smile still tugging at her lips. "What should I call you?" Arah inquired softly, her hymn dancing through the air with a gentle grace.

@[Enna]
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
SHADOWPLAY ✽ - by Enna - 05-31-2015, 04:02 AM
RE: SHADOWPLAY ✽ - by Arah - 05-31-2015, 07:29 AM
RE: SHADOWPLAY ✽ - by Arah - 06-03-2015, 07:42 PM
RE: SHADOWPLAY ✽ - by Enna - 05-31-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: SHADOWPLAY ✽ - by Enna - 06-05-2015, 03:24 AM