the Rift

SHADOWPLAY ✽

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
A R A H

Catch my gaze, I dare you.

The doe senses the apprehension in the other girl, so she smiles warmly in an attempt to sooth any worries. After admitting that she has no idea where she been heading, Arah laughs. It is a musical sounds, something soft and gentle to fit her stature. "I guessed as much." Another chuckle tumbles from her lips. As they speak of Wynter the griffin puffs her feathers proudly, always aware and soaking in all the praise she could get. Seriously, both Arah and Wynter had such different personalities, it was surprising that they got on so well. At Arah's warning to behave, the griffin defeats slightly and turns her back on her mistress choosing to watch the small girl instead.

Brat.

As always.

Introductions are passed, the doe smiles at the girl. "Enna." The doe tests the name and how it feels upon her tongue. Nodding happily she ponders who to answer the girls questions. "We are lead by the very capable Deimos and Ophelia." Thoughts turn towards describing the beauty of her home instead of the ones who lead it. "We live in the coldest parts of the land but it is beautiful and we do manage to keep warm." It was a worry she first had when The Basin had been introduced to her, Arah had even wondered if she would be able to survive in the cold. As it turned out the cold had never been a serious threat to her life...the inhabitants and her enemies where what caused her pain in the end. "We are a strong herd." The assurance was slightly hollow, you were always safe within the borders of any herdland. She eyed the girl now, wondering if she was cut out for the sometimes trying life within Helovia. The doe had been innocent when she had first arrived, not anymore. The girl turned the subject back to Wynter, the smile returned to Arah's face.

"Wynter is a griffin. She was found while still in her egg by a turtle elder." Moving slowly, Wynter weaves her way through Arah's legs. "Our souls are bound together, a bond that can not be broken." Except by death but what was the point in going there on a day like today. "Anyway, if you do not have a final destination perhaps you could come visit The Basin? Decide if you like it and mayhaps you'll wish to stay...?" The offer was genuine and kind, an option for safety even if just for a short while.

@[Enna]
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
SHADOWPLAY ✽ - by Enna - 05-31-2015, 04:02 AM
RE: SHADOWPLAY ✽ - by Arah - 05-31-2015, 07:29 AM
RE: SHADOWPLAY ✽ - by Arah - 06-03-2015, 07:42 PM
RE: SHADOWPLAY ✽ - by Enna - 05-31-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: SHADOWPLAY ✽ - by Enna - 06-05-2015, 03:24 AM