the Rift

SHADOWPLAY ✽

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
She laughs.

I guessed as much.’ She laughs, and although it is a pleasant sound, pianissimo and much like the sea scrambling amongst the shore, comforting, you feel slighted. You shift uncomfortably, dropping your gaze for half of a second as you feel a cool energy seeping through your skin. Were you that transparent? You had never been good at lying, and though you had never had to pretend to be happy before, it was just a given, you thought you had been doing fine in the brief time since she had come. The white creature turns to you and you smile, eyes returning to the girl as she says your name, begins speaking of those things that she knows.

Your spine tingles at the mention of cold, something that once more you had never had to truly deal with. Your Ama had told you of snow before, stories of places that you had never been, places you had never thought to be. You had always thought that you would stay in those caves by the sea, where you had spent your childhood. It wasn’t even a thought back then, it simply had been. So while you had longed for the winter and the snow and things you couldn’t know, you never expected to need the courage to leave your home.

You had never truly even wanted it.

Wind-chime voice sounds and your attention is pulled back to the lily-white girl, brows furrowing at the mention of the creature’s species, turtle elders, bonds. You hadn’t ever heard of any of these, and in truth, they asked more questions than they answered. But she’s off again, and an excitement sparks in your veins. “I would like that very much.” Nevermind that you just met her, or the bittersweet anxiousness blossoming in your chest; the things that you had before were lost, your idealisms shattered. With a breath you nod, waiting for her to lead the way.

* i supposed we can end here. i'll make a thread in ab for acceptance and what not. if this isn't okay please let me know~

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
SHADOWPLAY ✽ - by Enna - 05-31-2015, 04:02 AM
RE: SHADOWPLAY ✽ - by Arah - 05-31-2015, 07:29 AM
RE: SHADOWPLAY ✽ - by Arah - 06-03-2015, 07:42 PM
RE: SHADOWPLAY ✽ - by Enna - 05-31-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: SHADOWPLAY ✽ - by Enna - 06-05-2015, 03:24 AM