the Rift

[OPEN] The Fast

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
something filled up my heart with nothing

As he spews words at you, clearly impatient though you do not know if you are the cause of it your ears pin back, a foreign anger rising within you defiantly, spurred by the hurt his words had brought on you. Your mismatched eyes bore in to his face, tail lashing about your slender legs violently. “Not everyone can be as observant as you, dickbag.” You spit, the words strange and forming with a malevolence that doesn’t feel like you at all. It is a quip, a shot at his clearly (in your opinion) lacking intelligence, which he just further confirms as he continues speaking, your blood continuing to boil, and suddenly it is too uncomfortable to sit and chat with the stone-colored man any longer. As he rears, screaming at someone who you do not believe to even be there, your anger begins to ebb away, turning more into confusion and the will to simply run away.

“I can’t say I blame them for abandoning the likes of you.” It is said with a knowing smile, vehement and cruel and unusual on the youthfulness of your face; it is meant to place a wedge in his heart, act as a catalyst to the clear frustration he is feeling. With that you nod and pirouette on tiny heels, your legs nimble beneath you as you traverse the bridge of land that had brought you here in the first place, your body shaking, heart quivering, from the rush of your short confrontation, mind filled with new, although questionable, information.

@[Knox] DANANANANANANANANANA BATMAN
ENNA OUT~♥

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
The Fast - by Knox - 05-31-2015, 04:13 PM
RE: The Fast - by Enna - 06-05-2015, 09:22 PM
RE: The Fast - by Knox - 06-20-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: The Fast - by Enna - 06-21-2015, 11:33 PM