Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

The longer I waited the more nervous I got and it definitely wasn't a good feeling. I didn't like feeling like my heart was pounding in my throat, and like my stomach was mimicking ocean waves. It wasn't that I was nervous solely about fighting Gaucho, it was having to ask him to spar with me and teach me. What if he said no? He had told me that I was strong, but what if he didn't think I was strong enough to fight? A shadow passed over me and I blinked, but didn't bother looking up to see what it was. I assumed that it was just one of Ampere's warriors either leaving for a patrol or returning from one.

"Jiji, look up."

My head jerked upward and I squinted against the sunlight until the shadow passed over me again and I could see Gaucho. I took a shaky breath as I watched him and I waited for him to get lower to the ground, but he never did. I figured that was his subtle way of saying that I should fly up to meet him, so I unfurled my wings. It was hard to gain momentum in loose sand (again, I wondered if I picked the right spot to spar) but I still moved as quickly as I could to a run and I jumped into the air. My wings beat against the air and carried me upward toward Gaucho. I banked until he came into view then glided toward him, thankful for the thermals that kept me from having to continuously flap my wings.

"Hey..." I called as I coasted closer. It would have been so much easier if Gaucho had landed and I'd been able to speak to him on the ground, but I had to make do with the chance I was given. "I..." I wasn't sure how to ask for a fight, so I just ended up blurting it out. "I want you to fight me." And it definitely didn't come out like I wanted it to. "Wait ... that's not what I meant!" I definitely didn't want him to think that I was challenging him. I wanted to be taught to fight, not stomped into the ground. "Teach me." I corrected myself. "I want you to teach me to fight. I want to be stronger."

"."

ooc://
0/3
Word Count: 393
Setting: Dragon's Throat desert at Noon.
Magic and companions allowed.
This will be a teaching spar for Jiji :D
@[Gaucho]

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
the beginning [gaucho] - by Ranjiri - 05-31-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: the beginning [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 06-02-2015, 12:36 PM
RE: the beginning [gaucho] - by Ranjiri - 06-02-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: the beginning [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 06-08-2015, 10:59 PM
RE: the beginning [gaucho] - by Ranjiri - 06-14-2015, 04:30 PM
RE: the beginning [gaucho] - by Gaucho - 06-18-2015, 01:29 PM