the Rift

[OPEN] Elephant's Nap

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu

White ears flick lazily as the scent of cool trees and water drift into them. It was a faint scent, and inconsistent, as it was brought by the blustery breeze. He breathed slowly, deeply- a (large) part of him unwilling to open his eyes and inspect the source of the scent. His nap was so nice. So pleasant.

But he sighed and slowly opened his his deep blue eyes laced with turquoise. And found a pretty white mare cautiously approaching him. He was used to this- his size often kept others at a distance initially.

Swiveling large ears snap forward to hear her soft greeting. Raising his head from its sleeping droop, he returns the nicker. It’s nearly comical how much deeper and more rumbling his own is than the dainty noise of the mare. The comparison makes the corners of his mouth turn up in a still sleepy smile.

“I mean you no harm,” he assuaged the caution etched in the mare’s movements, “as long as you do not require me to move,” now a larger smile crossed his muzzle as he easily joked. But indeed he did not wish to move from his comfortable position.

He raises his head further, so that it’s great mass is balanced above his tall withers, and shifts his weight to his other hind leg again, resting the other cocked. “I am Tembovu, newly of the World’s Edge. Who might you be?” His low voice rumbled warmly to her, still scratchy with sleep. His eyes and face, too, still bore the glazed look of a freshly woken man.

This mare smelled similarly to Rexanna- so perhaps she was of the Hidden Falls? He was unsure, since he was so new to these lands. But as a soldier, he was trained to find trends. And as a politician, he had learned to connect dots. Gently shaking his head to clear the cobwebs of sleep from his mind, he awaited the mare to approach and answer him.

ooc| @[Brisa] So I swear I posted this yesterday… But I guess I didn’t? I must be losing my mind XD

Image // Coding

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Elephant's Nap - by Tembovu - 05-31-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: Elephant's Nap - by Brisa - 06-01-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: Elephant's Nap - by Tembovu - 06-03-2015, 12:32 AM
RE: Elephant's Nap - by Brisa - 06-09-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Elephant's Nap - by Tembovu - 06-16-2015, 08:09 PM