the Rift

[OPEN] Elephant's Nap

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

As each second passed by without a sound the pale girls anticipation grew. While most of those she had happened upon had been nice and at least friendly there was always that reservation gnawing at her. Past life experiences had tarnished her view on strangers and unfortunately she remembered way too much of her life before Helovia. It had only lasted for the first three years of her life, so it was a significant part of her history she just couldn't forget. Hiding for much of her early years she had somehow gotten to this point in her life where she did not have to hide in fear. Yes, everything still freaked her out for the most part but she could at least deal with it now. She had her ups and downs but she had overcome a great deal since arriving here in Helovia, that had to account for something now didn't it?

The deepness of the stallion's response caught her ear as she pulled her thoughts back to the stranger before her. Perking her ears forward to catch his vocals she stayed rooted to the spot for a short moment before taking a breath and slowly advancing forward. She wasn't entirely sure what to make of the man's humour but at least he was trying to bring forth a lightness to the mood which helped to soothe her slightly. Drawing herself up a short distance she managed a kind smile in acknowledgement. "My name is Brisa." She answered lightly pulling her head up to try and seem taller than she was. While her body was short compact and designed for grace, elegance and beauty the lack of height left her feeling like a midget in comparison to some of the beasts that towered over her.

"I come from the Edg... I mean.. I am from the Hidden Falls." They had only been gone from the Edge for a month or so now but it still felt weird having her home elsewhere. For so long her boundaries had been within the misted forest but even now she felt more at home there than within the Falls. "I used to live in The Edge until a short while ago. Sometimes I still mistakenly call it my home." She commented with an embarrassed laugh towards her mistake.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @[Tembovu] •• NOTES: Gah sorry about delay life ate me ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Elephant's Nap - by Tembovu - 05-31-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: Elephant's Nap - by Brisa - 06-01-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: Elephant's Nap - by Tembovu - 06-03-2015, 12:32 AM
RE: Elephant's Nap - by Brisa - 06-09-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Elephant's Nap - by Tembovu - 06-16-2015, 08:09 PM