the Rift

[OPEN] Elephant's Nap

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu

Sleep left his mind as he saw the wariness with which the slender white mare approached him. Dark blue irises caught the deep breath and slow advance, causing displeasure to stir in his belly. While there was a time and place for caution, and often other’s first reacted to his size with apprehension, once he spoke they generally relinquished their initial fear.

But this mare still kept herself a distance away as she smiled. Her smile was delicate, small, but brought a pleasantness to her face, almost a sad kindness. He felt the snake of displeasure stir more in his barrel, writhing in irritation at whatever would cause such things in the elegant mare. Pushing these out-of-place feelings aside, he found the corners of his thick black lips turning upward as she pulled her head up to appear larger. He was finding that many mares here tried to appear taller in his presence. Mares in his old home did not, they accepted his great size instead of attempting to measure up against it.

“Hello Brisa, the pleasure is mine,” his mouth curved into a lopsided smile. At her misspeak, he chuckled,‘Used to’ live in the Edge? Is there something I should know about living there? A reason you left?” His voice was humorous, joining her embarrassed laughter, but still the questions still wanted answers.

He shifted, putting his heavy weight evenly on all four, black ivory hooves. Similarly colored horn lowered more, so that his head was no longer towering above the white, graceful Brisa. Thick, loosely spiraled horn weighing heavy on his thick neck muscles as he held his head low, attempting to make the mare more at ease.

ooc| Ugh I’m so sorry for the wait & how boring this post is x.x @[Brisa]
Image // Coding

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Elephant's Nap - by Tembovu - 05-31-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: Elephant's Nap - by Brisa - 06-01-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: Elephant's Nap - by Tembovu - 06-03-2015, 12:32 AM
RE: Elephant's Nap - by Brisa - 06-09-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Elephant's Nap - by Tembovu - 06-16-2015, 08:09 PM