the Rift

:: Help us make sparring more fun ::

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
1. Love the idea of RE Surrounding-realted thingies.

Personally I like taking erratic weather and playing around with it in spars. Especially for some of my characters, if it isn't emotionally driven, I can sometimes piggy back off of weather to help pump them up a bit (if that makes sense). So for instance, if Elsa was flying, and then weird wind patterns appeared, it would be cool to have her need to work around that problem. Or, if she was on the ground, say that there is a sudden storm and the thick drops blur vision. That sort of thing would be cool, because I agree that trying to have RE only spars/NPC spars would be too much work for JA's and admins.

2. So I think the main thing for me is just having motivation to write creatively. This, obviously, could be solved with the above. Which is why I like the idea so much. xD Or even putting optional pitfalls/injuries that could occur that isn't related to who is being attacked. For instance, if Elsa is pushing someone, and gets a luck 6 damage rule, being "pushed" alone doesn't really call for that sort of damage. So saying that there is a possibility of hitting a boggy patch could allow them to take the attack, as well as making it realistic by saying that their characters hooves or something got wrapped in the drenched plants and such.

If I kind of need to explain things, just ask. I think as a type so sometimes its a little jumbled. :)
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Help us make sparring more fun :: - by Elsa - 06-04-2015, 04:02 PM