the Rift

[PRIVATE] master hunter

Arya Posts: 50
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 2
Minx

She harbours a sword within her unquiet roaring heart,

The waves crash against the shore. All around her the air is brittle and cold, and when she exhales, she can see the fog of her breath. Twilight is creeping in and Arya knows it'd be wise to begin the trek home. But she lingers. Morbid curiosity drawing her closer towards the waves. If man and flesh cannot kill her... What can? Will she wither away with age? Will her body give into the ages and fade into nothing but ash? Arya loathes her powerlessness at what may her true power. She loathes the ignorance and the questions that rise within her mind. The huntress kicks up a wall of sand and gives out a frustrated sound. One ear presses against her head and she turns from the tides. Eyes fixating on the shoreline ahead of her. Why did the gods give her such a mysterious gift?

"Why give me something if I don't know my limits? What if I do something and it ends me?" She asks, nothing in particular. Maybe one of the gods turn their ear. There is no expecting an answer of course. Gods have better things to do then disclose the secrets of their works. Yet, she cannot help but wonder what answers the Time God may have. ­Her head aches from all the worries and she knows by now she should let it all go. Most would've released their anxiety over something. Yet there she stands. Along the beach. Her ass freezing, contemplating why she didn't bleed out on the snow. Why her soul had felt trapped in a cage.

"I bet most people would be elated at the fact their still alive," she mutters to herself amused. "Not questioning and angered by the fact they can't figure out why they breathe. ­­­Goodness gracious Arya, you really are a piece of work." Despite herself, she laughs and looks out at the horizon. "Hmm.. I wonder." She steps out towards the waters, her hooves just barely submerging in the water.

@[Knox] @[Hotaru]

arya woman-kingfont color=#eebabb>arya woman-king

• tag in opening posts only 
• violence/magic is permitted. maiming/death is not without prior permission

Messages In This Thread
master hunter - by Arya - 06-02-2015, 01:14 AM
RE: master hunter - by Hotaru - 06-04-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: master hunter - by Knox - 06-12-2015, 09:53 AM