the Rift

[PRIVATE] count your blessings not your flaws

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

Megaphone

Walking the land was something he'd learned to love from early childhood - just wandering, exploring, feeling the earth beneath his hooves, surrounding him, teaching him how to better respond to his environment. And that was shattered by a booming ELSA! His brows furrowed. Why was Mauja screeching for the mare Phi had suggested become their new forungi?

That question was somewhat answered when Elsa's name was followed by his own and Torleik rolled his eyes. Mauja could just send one of his damn owls to find him, or Irelyn, and relay the damn message. It felt like he was dealing with a frustrated toddler trying to shove a square block into a triangular hole. Ah well. Making his way towards the yelling (and where Irelyn told him the yeller was), the Black King came upon his White Queen and his new Forungi of the World's Edge a few minutes later.

"Yes, dear?" he inquired of Mauja with a flick of his tail and a brief, amused smile, turning his attention to Elsa. "Elsa, wonderful that you've chosen to remain and help us in this endeavor. As a note, I would like to spar with you soon, to get a sense for your battle tactics and skills - but I will let Mauja begin?" he said, shaping his last words as a question under the assumption that the Frostheart most certainly had something to say since he'd screamed for them both.

@[Elsa]
@[Mauja]

[[OOC: Sorry everything's a little short from me right now. Kinda wiped out and trying to get caught up on the important posts. I'm fine with it before.]]

Art by araxel @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
count your blessings not your flaws - by Mauja - 06-02-2015, 05:32 AM
RE: count your blessings not your flaws - by Elsa - 06-03-2015, 08:49 AM
RE: count your blessings not your flaws - by Torleik - 06-04-2015, 06:08 PM