the Rift

[OPEN] There's a rupture to the structure, of this house that we built

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan the Nightshade

He listened to the idiot laugh… and laugh… and giggle. d’Artagnan let his friend savour his moment of glee as he tittered through fits of scary giggles that made the Nightshade’s lips curl. When finally he finished the bay slowly shook his head in remorse “I hate you” he threw the words in disgust at the disgrace that lined the sandy floor, knowing his words held no real meaning, but he felt like saying it anyway. In fact, it was more of a roundabout way of saying ’I love you’ in d’Artagnan tongue. For some reason, the Nightshade always found putting passion into insults easier than expressing affection, which often resulted in moments when the more appropriate proclamation of ’I love you’ often came out as ’fuck you’ instead; but always it was spoken with the highest sincerity, of that, there was no doubt. It was also the leading cause of his many and various conflicts.

However, we’re drifting off course, back to the muppet on the floor.

“Hmmmm grovel a bit more and I might forgive you” he replied after Mauja had unanimously crowned him Lord of the crazies. Though the amused smile that had just formed on his sooty lips fell dramatically at the Frostheart’s final comment. 

Indeed. 

“Although then again… Aramis!” he called to the hound, who was finally making his way back over to the two after running away from the rampaging and the trampling. “What do you think? If we crack his head open now do you suppose there’d be a brain to procure or just thin air.” He raised his brows to his friend before finally he began to laugh. 

He hadn’t laughed in so long, it rattled through his body and lit up his face with mirth.

The red let it run its course before finally it stopped and his eyes narrowed at Mauja as he deliberately surveyed his spotted body. “Have you gained weight?” he tried to find a white lobe to whisper his prying question.

When the sand had settled and the world began to turn normally once again, the once Doctor began to contemplate his friend and their spontaneous beach date. “What have you been up to, other than trying to kill me?” He asked, not really knowing what to expect in answer. This was Mauja after all, every time the red bay came across him there was some new twist to his convoluted life that often left him wondering what had happened to them since the days they ruled the cliff top.

Credits: Image by Tamme

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's a rupture to the structure, of this house that we built - by d'Artagnan - 08-15-2015, 05:04 PM